Delete 'dark' channels and replace with IPTV one's

Currently using Whooshbuild on my Zgemma H2S and have recently took out a IPTV subscription, I've added the M3U files to bouquets and set up a EPG for them, how do I now delete the 'dark' none working Sly TV channels and replace them with the IPTV one's, I can move them to the relevant bouquet eg SSN IPTV to sports but it ain't showing unless I press favourite button then selecting sports bouquets, also all my channel numbers have now changed eg 101 BBC is now number 5242 and so on.....

Thats problem i found adding iptv sub into epg gave up just run via xc plugin(download an throw over to box with xc file has iptv sub info in) now ,when all cs goes dark will add back to epg

Can anyone please explain this XC plugin, what does it actually do and how do I do it. People keep telling me to use this to create an IPTV EPG, but everything I read about it doesn't make sense.

google xc plugin all info on there web site download throw over to box when set up with sub open plugin all iptv channels are there

Can anyone please explain this XC plugin, what does it actually do and how do I do it. People keep telling me to use this to create an IPTV EPG, but everything I read about it doesn't make sense.
For xc plugin you need to install the folder through FTP usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions, reboot, the enclosed . XML (in the zip file) needs to be edited in notepad with your user and pass then uploaded to /etc/enigma2

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

I was having a mess about to night and I did get a sport channel in to the sport on the right channel no problem, but it messed up the epg

Back