Deleting old IPTV provider channels from EPG

Hi,
I have a Zgemma h2s box with wooshbuild 6 and I’m changing IPTV provider. I want to get rid of the old IPTV channels from the EPG. Does anybody know how I can do this?
Thanks

It was from an ipk file I think. I’ve deleted the add on and deleted epg and re downloaded but it’s still there. When I click autobouquets e2 there’s no option to reset.

It was from an ipk file I think. I’ve deleted the add on and deleted epg and re downloaded but it’s still there. When I click autobouquets e2 there’s no option to reset.
Usually you go into providers and delete from there or ftp into your box and see if you can find what was left when you deleted

You would have been best seeing if there was an option in the plugin to delete in the the plugin.

Try this in telnet or openwebif terminal
Code:
rm -rf /usr/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh &> /dev/null
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio  && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.del && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.sh &&  init 3

That will delete all channel data plus any potential scripts in etc/enigma2

If that fails maybe reflash as wooshbuild 6 is getting old. When sorted make a full backup before adding iptv so you can easily flash to a stable backup when needed

Back