Despicable Scumbags

Evastar

TK Veteran
So many of us have found a home here on Techkings, the same people visit nearly every day and we have become a part of each other's lives, i can't believe how spiteful, petty and downright malicious some retarded idiots are, that think its funny to try to ruin something just because they aren't a part of it.

And that's the thing about TK, we all do our best to make everyone feel welcome, Vip, junior member, it makes no difference to us, come and post on the forums and join in the chat in the sb and you'll always be made feel welcome.

I know i'm not alone in saying i really missed the place this week, i wouldnt normally be nasty about people but the idiots that did that deserve everything they get!

well said Eva!!!
some people just dont like coz others have made something with their life and made others happy. This forum was not made for HT but for US the members so we had a place we could call home and keep in touch whether it be about the weather a problem with your pc, console box etc!

Some people are just not happy unless they are causing havoc.
well its about time if they want to be centre of attention that they showed us who they are and apologised for destroying members hard work. But now they are to darn cowardly to let us know. But hey dont worry coz they WILL get found out im sure.

i was here at the beggining and here for the mindless hack, this site is by far the friendliest on the net, if the prats that good why can`t he turn his attention to the N3 hack, but when and if it gets hacked he will be on here for the download. mindless idiot, WELCOME BACK TO THE TK FAMILY. all welcome who wish to contribute.:)

yes all , mindless idiots with nothing but the intention of upsetting a friendly community
a bunch of assholes is all they are.
sorry hitech to see the time and effort that you put into our home knocked back and congrats to you for getting it back up and running in such a short period of time

Dont know how you guys are so restrained in what you are saying. I will only remove my expletives, but the sentiments of the sentence remain.

We are by far the friendliest site that i have come across, if you ask for help, no matter how big or small, there is always someone willing to help you, not like other sites where they look down their noses at you.

everybody here tries to get to know the others, and make them feel welcome.

I personally know a lot more about the Wii Softmodding, PSP custom firmware, DS cards, all the various set top boxes, how to use newsgroups, how best to search the net for things, and lots, lots more because of the hard work that I, you and all of us here, be they HiTeck, any of the mods(I'm not going to mention by name, in case i forget one of you guys), VIP members, members all the way down to our new members who have joined because they like what they see.
now I take this as a personal attack on my work, which pisses me right off. It may not be much to these arseholes, but it is something that i am proud of.
to attack a site, never made any sense to me unless you can transfer a couple of million into ones bank account, but to attack a site such as this, and destroy jokes, tutorials, friendly stories, stories of how we met our partners, news , hobbies, etc just takes the fking biscuit

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COME JOIN US, IF NOT SIMPLY TYPE A NEW ADDRESS AND **** OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE

Sorry for the language, but feel free to edit if you like, i just restrained myself for too long

:bang head::gah::censored:RANT OVER, THANKS FOR LISTENING:drink:

well said all just arseholes with to much time on there hands :hop mad::hop mad: i cant express how bad i feel for hiteck for the loss of all his hard work and i take my hat off to him for all the work hes done to get us back up it great to hear they wont just get away with it if there is any thing we can do to help im sure we will be there for you hiteck just call :drink: (y)

Last edited:
well said eva and wheelo i joined tk in april 2009 and had not been involved in any other techi kind of site,i hadnt a clue.since joining tk i have learned so much about tv boxes computers even cars by getting advice and guidence from very patient and helpful people here at tk,so thank you all.

11 comments that all say basically the same thing we joined and were staying no matter what some idiot trys to throw at us. We will always be here!!!

This thread proves what a great community/family we have build between us over the last 11 months. We all try to participate and help where we can no matter what little knowledge we may have to start with we make newbs feel welcome and they enjoy and come back.

There may be experts amoungst us but they never tell us that they know best (unlike other places im sure) but because of those people and their hard work we have all become far more knowledgeable on other subjects.

As im sure all of us have said one way or another HT if there is anything we can do shout - and we will be there.

as the song goes A'int no mountain high enough............................

Glad to see we are back up and running, Its not nice to get the forum attacked in any way.

But the best thing to do is go the legal route if you can but don't rant over it as that is all they want.............

TeckKings are better than that :)

just want to say my work shift has bin all over the place it seems like a life time since i have bin on when i wanted to talk with everyone on tk these sad people tryed to stop us well done to all at tk for overcoming these gobshites and getting the site going again well done guys

Back