Device chat & help for beginners

Need some help have a vu duo 2 atm but want to upgrade to something with 4k.
have been looking at nvidia shield pro but don’t understand the difference so if you help it would be much appreciated 👍

Need some help have a vu duo 2 atm but want to upgrade to something with 4k.
have been looking at nvidia shield pro but don’t understand the difference so if you help it would be much appreciated 👍

Difference between the Nvidia Shield Pro and what? The Shield is an android device, not sat or cable. It's considered by many to be the best iptv device out there.

There's lots of threads on different devices on here if you have a search.

The VU+ Duo2 is a dedicated satellite receiver. The shield is a Android box the uses apps for things like IPTV and Games. Totally different in there intended uses.

I just want to be able to get my freeview channels though my sat and still be able to get my vod and iptv channels aswell
Sorry about this I get confused as I’m a raspberry ripple and get a bit lost with it all

Vu should be ok on freesat no problem as long as other end works.
Vod and iptv are the extras added.
Dont be like a flake on top :LOL:

I just want to be able to get my freeview channels though my sat and still be able to get my vod and iptv channels aswell
Sorry about this I get confused as I’m a raspberry ripple and get a bit lost with it all
You can already get these on your existing box.
If you want a 4k box to run the higher quality streams as well as sat channels, I assume you meant Freesat and not Freeview?
You need a 4k enigma2 box that has a sat tuner

Yeah got a Samsung q90r which is 4k so if I get a 4k firestick or a nvidia shield will I still be able to get my channels n vod of my supplier on them

.and if you want a better quality picture than your iptv for epl go with mola tv(indonesian vpn req) they dont operate out of their mums basement.... they have proper 4k feeds and are really cheap for an offical sub

How much was that subscription mate?

Yeah got a Samsung q90r which is 4k so if I get a 4k firestick or a nvidia shield will I still be able to get my channels n vod of my supplier on them
Why don't you use your tv for iptv if your provider supports nanomid or iboplayer and just use your current box for freeview/freesat your tv is more than capable of handling iptv so don't really need to spend money on a new box or device for iptv!!!!

Why don't you use your tv for iptv if your provider supports nanomid or iboplayer and just use your current box for freeview/freesat your tv is more than capable of handling iptv so don't really need to spend money on a new box or device for iptv!!!!
Sorry I wouldn’t know how to do it tbh wouldn’t I need a box to do it ?

Sorry I wouldn’t know how to do it tbh wouldn’t I need a box to do it ?
Nope you wouldn't bud with iboplayer install off your app store on TV then open the app pay 6 euro for the app and send your iptv provider the device key and device id bud and he does the rest

Back