Device not active- supplier said change your device

gambino

I have been using a shield tv for 3 years with stbemu, but since yesterday my provider has said that his supplier has blocked shield pro and i have had to get the firestick now.
The message i get is device not active. Looks like the sub has expired but i only renewed it 3 weeks ago.
Has anyone else had this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-212138_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214-212138_WhatsApp.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 15
Your problem would indeed seem to be with your supplier, that is where you should start.

I have been using a shield tv for 3 years with stbemu, but since yesterday my provider has said that his supplier has blocked shield pro and i have had to get the firestick now.
The message i get is device not active. Looks like the sub has expired but i only renewed it 3 weeks ago.
Has anyone else had this?
Ask him to convert the Mac line to user and password, then get his Android app from him and use that on any Android device

the problem is more likely to be because your using stbemu, as said above, get the providers android app and should be fine.

To be honest, if you only renewed a few weeks ago, he should have informed you before you renewed that Mac lines are going off and you need to change.

But he's using the same thing on fire stick aswell. Stbemu hes basically said only fire sticks allowed now. Not sure how that works
No, you have got the wrong end of the stick.
Or he hasn't got a clue.
If he is from Techkings, you need to tell him that he has obligations.
Moderators can help you with this.
If he's supplied a Mac connection to a Mac address it makes no difference to him whether you are using a mag box or stbemu app on a variety of Android devices.
He can change it to user and password line.
If he can't, he'll have to give you a new line for use with Android app.

If you got it from Twitter or Facebook or such likes it looks like you have lost your money

What a load of tell your provider you’ve bought a firestick and as pablo has said and get your line converted and install the app onto the shield.
It looks to me as tho trying to pull a fast one you there is no reason to block a device and I’ve never heard of of a device been blocked by providers.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load of tell your provider you’ve bought a firestick and as pablo has said and get your line converted and install the app onto the shield.
It looks to me as tho trying to pull a fast one you there is no reason to block a device and I’ve never heard of of a device been blocked by providers.
A lot of providers are now blocking mac connections which basically blocks the mag boxes or apps that use mac subs but I've not of any other devices being blocked

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of providers are now blocking mac connections which basically blocks the mag boxes or apps that use mac subs but I've not of any other devices being blocked
Yeah they are but cant block a device like the op has put all they can do is ban the line disable or blacklist the ip address

Back