dhgate website / similar to ebay, anyone used it?

pabloescaban

VIP Member
i'm after a graphics card for a laptop, this website appears to have them new, wheras ebay only has used ones, no one's going to sell a decent second hand one and dhgate has them new for similar price
Wholesale – Buy China Wholesale Products on DHgate.com
has anyone ever ordered anything from them?
it makes me wonder as the card (new-unused) in question is only available from this site, even nvidia don't sell them and no one else stocks them new, this dude has 9995 new ones in stock
For NVidia Fo GeForce 8400M G MXM IDDR2 128MB Graphics Video Card For Acer Aspire 5920G 5520 5520G 4520 7520G 7520 7720G Laptop UK 2019 From Jelawat, GBP £23.47 | DHgate UK

Seems seller has only 7 transactions on account etc so try and do a bit of research etc.
Son ordered some cylinder head bolts for his type r and sadly they never arrived etc i think he got a full refund but cant be 100% sure hes out of the country at min in middle east somewhere.

Just looks a bit odd, there are no new graphics cards of this make/model anywhere online and this mush has 10,000 of them?
Alibaba has them, used, and ebay has them, also used

Just spoke to son on skype hes in Damascus and he said its probably someone thats bought bankrupt old stock as a job lot etc he said hes had loads of stuff off there that was ok and only thing is sometimes it takes an age for it to arrive and probably not uk stock etc.

Just ordered one, 26 wing-wangs, bloody laptop only stays on for 40 mins then everything goes black, tried baking it in the oven a few days ago and it worked - before that it was just a mass of lines and squiggles, at least now it works periodically but if nothing else, it's verified that it is the card needs replacing.
Cheers everyone...not bothered how long it takes to arrive, i've got a PC upstairs, this is the card, I just took it out to compare it to the one on Dhgate:

Attachments

• IMG_20190511_154526.jpg
    IMG_20190511_154526.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20190511_154543.jpg
    IMG_20190511_154543.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Use to be very bad for fake stuff back in the day, clothes, sky boxes, you name it.

Could be numerous reason why you came get that card new anymore, may be sold across here under a different number, only sold as part of a whole build.

I use to use Alibaba and it was fine, and also gearbest.

Back