Died suddenly documentary?

We can't deny that people suddenly dying fit and healthy people too. Something isn't right. On the video it shows graphs or things going wrong like cancers and stuff going up like 800% since the jabs proper scared me

I tested positive for Covid last Sunday, tested negative by Wednesday and only got a cough after testing negative - no other symptoms apart from struggling to concentrate the first day or two. It seems that now it's just a mild illness like many others that have always done the rounds at this time of year. I won't be having any more vaccines now as I'll have immunity for a time from having caught it.

1669646599319.png

At least they can just take their "tin-foil hats" off,would love to see you scrape that shite out of your veins and organs,just my opinion,not open for debate before the group thinkers come for me

Go to your butchers shop.
Ask him for a pound of tripe.
Go home and cut it into thin strips and mix it with pigs blood.
Put the video on twitter and get 1.5 million views.

Actually there are young lads just dropping dead all younger than me. A lad I'm work as three funerals in the next few weeks of lads who have died suddenly. All actually fit healthy lads all jabbed

As an aside,
I am actually in Copenhagen airport , this very minute about to board a flight to NI to bury my uncle who suddenly dropped dead on Friday, he had been triple jabbed.
I'm 100% sure it wasn't the cancer that killed him, he was fit and healthy up until he suddenly died of nothing.

You know one thing that made me laugh and still does.

When the gym's reopened i was stood having a conversation with a group of the regulars, most of them obviously on dodgy steroids and the conversation lead to Covid Vaccines.

One of them turned to another and said im not putting that shit in my body :LOL:

Couldn't help myself and just said well you've been putting shit in your body for year's :ROFLMAO:

Back