Diego Maradona Has Passed Away

Monstrously great footballer.

His warm up routines are filled with personality.

His time at Naples will never be matched on or off the pitch. Getting coked to the gills with the bosses of the gomorrah in between setting new standards on the pitch.

The end boss of football for me, talent, attitude and personality.

Imagine what he'd have been on the pitch if he was clean.

Frightening thought.
I think the sniff gave him that edge but deffo a great player, especially good at punching the ball into the goal un-noticed as my memory recalls.

Legend and icon of the game.

Arguably the complete footballer of all time.
Yes great player almost as good as Johan Cruyff

Read the attached PDF

Attachments

• JohanCruyff.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
I think the sniff gave him that edge but deffo a great player, especially good at punching the ball into the goal un-noticed as my memory recalls.
When you want to reply to two posts, you can click reply then click reply to the second and it quotes both in one
Yes great player almost as good as Johan Cruyff
Like this (y)
Welcome to the forum BTW

An absolute phenomenon of a football player, unique and incomparable to anyone who came before or after him.

No doubt messi and ronaldo are consider the greatest.

But can't really look past the guys who took football to another level during those days in case of pele and maradona.

In the context of great world class footballers Pele played for Santos in a Brazilian league akin to the Scottish League. Don't think the quality of opposition was anything special.
However not saying he wasn't a great player because when I saw him at World Cup's he sure did look fabulous.
I'm a believer in that if a player is as good as he thinks he is then he should take up the challenge to test himself and prove to the world his abilities by playing in different countries like CR7 has done.
That's why Messi will never leave Spain where it's mainly about Barcelona and Real Madrid. No way is he or was he ever going to play at Man City it's all paper talk nonsense fake news.

Watched him play at WHL wearing a Spurs shirt for Ossie's testimonial
Saw him play at Old Trafford for Barcelona against Man United and he never got a kick. Barca 2-0 up from first leg but got turned over 3-0 and out of europe they went.

barca.jpg

When you want to reply to two posts, you can click reply then click reply to the second and it quotes both in one

Like this (y)
Welcome to the forum BTW
Thank you for the info and warm welcome.

Back