Dif between the max fire stick and the international one

zack

Can someone explain the dif between max and international fire stick i have been having a look is there a big dif, to me what i see, no much, The international has not come down but max has,.. just curious ta

Amazon claims 40 per cent performance improvements compared to the Fire TV Stick 4k.
The new streaming stick also supports Wi-Fi 6.
Fire TV Stick 4K Max has a faster chipset. It’s powered by 1.8GHz MT8696 quad-core SoC with 750 MHz IMG GE8300 GPU.
RAM capacity has also been increased from 1.5GB to 2GB in the new Fire TV 4K Max.

I t

I thought you may of got them a formuler
No the kids bought me a new stick, as Annie ate the stick remote.
Garage is set up with ethernet, so cube will sit nicely in the garage.
Daughter uses Neo,

Still cannot understand, When will they get on board and at least add usb port biggest failing, yes we can all buy adapters but not ideal.

Biggest difference between the 4K and the 4K max, is that the max supports Wi-Fi 6 and BBC iPlayer UHD with HDR, the standard 4K stick does not.

Last I heard the Cube does support iPlayer UHD but not HDR.

But there is another new stick called the Internarional fire stick out. that is the first time i seen that was today, and its only one with no discount.

But there is another new stick called the Internarional fire stick out. that is the first time i seen that was today, and its only one with no discount.
This is the description of it, looks just like a basic stick:

Amazon unveiled an international version of its Fire TV stick Tuesday that is supposed to help with the adoption of its Prime Video service around the world. Fire TV Basic Edition, as the product is officially called, comes without access to the company's Alexa voice assistant.

Only downside it seems for the cube is the ethernet connection speed on it is capped at 100mb speeds.

But seems a great device and still the best fire device it seems.

Only downside it seems for the cube is the ethernet connection speed on it is capped at 100mb speeds.

But seems a great device and still the best fire device it seems.
Totally agree mate, I have a cube in the living room and it is a brilliant device, and as you have pointed out the only thing that lets it down is the capped 100mbps speeds, why they done that with the technology today I have no idea. But it is a very sound device......apart from that

Totally agree mate, I have a cube in the living room and it is a brilliant device, and as you have pointed out the only thing that lets it down is the capped 100mbps speeds, why they done that with the technology today I have no idea. But it is a very sound device......apart from that

Strange why amazon has the speeds capped at 100meg on ethernet connection.

Read some saying its the amazon adapter as third party adapters you can get much faster speeds on the ethernet connection. But not sure how true that is

Back