difference between lnb`s

maza1965

VIP Member
can any 1 help me wot is the defference between the lnb`s 0.1 0.2 0.3 and which lnb is the best to have with satellite cheers

depends on the dish - the lnb make i use titanium 0.1- ice-crypt 0.1- black inverto 0.1 all my dishes are the same spider boxes 9000 hd's you can see the difference when you match up with 0.2 or 0.3 same set up on each the 0.1's faired alot over the others

Hello all, First time post on this board.
I was going to ask a similar thing regarding LNB (low noise block) and ask does it really improve the signal strength on weaker transponders with a 0.1db compared to a 0.2db.
I was just wondering as if it did I would upgrade my LNB (currently using a cheap universal quad LNB made by Wistron from an old sky dish). I have a motorised setup with a TD88 dish and using a clone dreambox 500s. So looking at upgrading the box as well.
So first of sall would a 0.1db make a big difference to my setup. I get most sats from 30W to 42E.
Thanks

I have an 80cm dish and just changed the lnb. I had an invacom 0.3[single] for the past 6 years or so, and replaced it with the inverto 0.1 and it seems to be one to two dbs stronger.I'm very happy with it. The old saying is though, if you want a stronger signal get a larger dish! But we all know that! Cheers..stickdrum

Back