digibit and IPTV (unable to connect via VPN)

StrawDog

TK Veteran
Guys,

Any one here using digibit?

For some reason I am unable to connect to an iptv server when I have the VPN enabled.

Anyone got the same set up?

Thanks

p.s (iptv server chap says all looks good from his ends, i.e vpn allowed etc. )

Last edited:
I had initial problems and found changing the account password sorted it for me.
Also never assume every server you connect to works as they can be very finicky.

I shall try a password change, thanks, thing is all the "connection logs look fine, no drop outs etc. and if i add the pc then that is behind the vpn as expected.... I haven't had an issue since I got DB until the last few days.......thanks man, I'll give it a whirl.. :)

I managed to get it working, Digibit didn’t know and just suggested something about making sure that IP something was enabled on the server side....whic i think they meant "allow vpn to be accepted)….blah blah

I disabled things one by one and found that “strict rules” under the VPN won’t allow a connection, (Strict rules just adds an extra protection on the route to said device) so Setting it to policy rules works, defo something on digibit’s end me thinks as always have had it set to strict.

Policy rules works though so happy that if the VPN does go down then it’ll still kill the connection.

Last edited:
Back