WooshBuild digibit vpn adder not working

put name and password in on the adder first pick your vpn provider then press the blue button then pick what country i use amsterdam 2 then blue button again to save settings if it turns green press 4 on remote to check ip address has changed then exit out if it turns red when exiting out dont worry you are still switched on

put name and password in on the adder first pick your vpn provider then press the blue button then pick what country i use amsterdam 2 then blue button again to save settings if it turns green press 4 on remote to check ip address has changed then exit out if it turns red when exiting out dont worry you are still switched on
I've done this with digibit but I'm only getting speeds of 2.5 meg which is no good
Even tho digibit speeds without easy Vpn are up to 20mg

ihad a zgemma h2h then upgraded to a zgemma h9.2h se i use ip vanish and only used to get 15 meg with h2h but on ugrading i get 70 odd meg now not a clue how or why but thats what the speed test i downloaded from downloads of the box says hope this helps

ihad a zgemma h2h then upgraded to a zgemma h9.2h se i use ip vanish and only used to get 15 meg with h2h but on ugrading i get 70 odd meg now not a clue how or why but thats what the speed test i downloaded from downloads of the box says hope this helps
I think you can put that down to the Quad core proccessor , I can get 85mbps on zgemmah9combo with vpn but on gigablue uhd quad 4k with dual proccessor it varies between 35 to 45 and the gigablue has gigabit lan unlike the zgemma.

I think you can put that down to the Quad core proccessor , I can get 85mbps on zgemmah9combo with vpn but on gigablue uhd quad 4k with dual proccessor it varies between 35 to 45 and the gigablue has gigabit lan unlike the zgemma.
see what you mean was thinking something along them lines thanks

Back