digibit vpn not working

aj1soad

ive got a h9s box running openatv with XE on plusnet. Ive entered all my digibit login details into XE VPN and chose a server. anyway it says running then i press exit to go to a iptv channel and it works for about a minute then screen goes black. if i chang the channel it comes back on. when it the screen goes black and i open XE VPN again it says Wait then after a few seconds says Running again. this happens with all the servers on digibit. i know its not a problem with the box as my gigablue box did exactly the same which is why i bought the h9s thinking it was a faulty box. i dont think its a server issue as ive set up a few other boxes for other people on the same server and im the only one experiecing problems.

your post suggests it is when using a VPN
try with the VPN turned off completely
Ive had this issue for months. I first thought it was a faulty box so I bought a new one. Same issue. I then thought it was my internet provider Plusnet so I decided to try a VPN. Same issue with the vpn. Sometimes the IPTV will work for 30 mins then cuts off. Once it's cut off once it will do it every 2 minutes after that. All I have to do to get it back on is change the channel

Have you contacted your supplier as it could be a fact that there is nothing wrong with your isp and digibit vpn but your provider with the problem if doing it whilst vpn on and off have you ran a speed test on your box by using e2speedtest

I had the same problem with XE VPN and a Digibit VPN. I installed the Digibit VPN plugin entered my details and it’s working. I can only assume the XE VPN plugin isn’t working correctly.

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow reply. Not sure on download speeds, but i had a weekend of sport with hardly any buffering issues.

Back