Digibit VPN on wooshbuild

Somebody helped me out on another thread. Manchester server 4 seems to be the only one that works for me. Slow speeds (about 6Mbps DL and 3Mbps UL). You have to disconnect by pressing 2, go to Manchester server 4, blue button to save, then number 4 to refresh. Should see the IP address is different. Can't handle 1080i streams, 720p fairly okay, SD fine. This is using the dedicated digibit plugin from the wooshbuild section on download plugins.
Had the same issue. Disconnect the vpn server (2), remove digibit plugin, reboot, re install digibit plugin, change vpn server to London 5, press blue to save, press 4 to check IP address has changed. This is the only way to get it working on my zgemma h92s and after checking speed on e2 Speedtest, if not ok, follow the process again.

hi, any help much appreciated, i have a digibit sub, worked fine on france 2 running my iptv, then yesterday won't clear channels, won't change my ip address on any server i try, I've uninstalled app, reinstalled, rebooted everything but no difference, all channels blank, its ethernet to virgin hub 3

Back