Digibit Vpn Setup - Zgemma (Vix)

Try uninstalling the app then reinstall add
Your username and password blue to
Save your settings

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the addon but I'm still having the same issue. When I exit the vpn disconnects. Any one managed to find a fix for this? Thanks.

Hi, got it working, seems I though part of my password was a lowercase ‘L’ and not an uppercase ‘I’ or indeed a number 1! Works a treat and have had no issues since. Would also suggest downloading the speed checker in the plug ins too as you can see the speed differences between different VPN server locations so that you can get the most optimal speed. Digibit are also doing an offer so that it’s only £2 a month....good service from them too.

Having problems with the wooshbuild vpn adder .. Was working fine until I reflashed zgemma . Now when I download it and put in my details select server .. save and then red to exit it goes back to select vpn provider ? Really doing my head in ?

Having problems with the wooshbuild vpn adder .. Was working fine until I reflashed zgemma . Now when I download it and put in my details select server .. save and then red to exit it goes back to select vpn provider ? Really doing my head in ?
I did exactly the same thing and I'm having the same issue.

Theres a problem with the plugin its been like that for the last month. It does still work tho
When you exit out it turns red, but try this from tv screen if you press blue button > network > network services > openvpn
Is the status green and running? If so you are good to go, you can also download the e2speedtest from the plugins as another way to check

If your running the extreme editor you an install the xtreme vpn which is less buggy that then the wooshbuild plugin...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi guys - help please. Did anyone get the vpn adder plug in to work for them? I've updated to wooshbuild infinity and have downloaded vpn adder on my enigma2 box. I have a digibit sub. I cant get the plug in to work for me at all. Have entered my username and pwd and have clicked save. Whenever I 'start vpn' within the plug i seem to be losing connectivity as my iptv stops working. As soon as i disconnect from the vpn my iptv works fine. Any ideas what is going on or how i can get the vpn to work? My provider requires me to use vpn to watch 3pm kick offs...i cant seem to find another provider where no vpn would be required so really need to get the vpn to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys - help please. Did anyone get the vpn adder plug in to work for them? I've updated to wooshbuild infinity and have downloaded vpn adder on my enigma2 box. I have a digibit sub. I cant get the plug in to work for me at all. Have entered my username and pwd and have clicked save. Whenever I 'start vpn' within the plug i seem to be losing connectivity as my iptv stops working. As soon as i disconnect from the vpn my iptv works fine. Any ideas what is going on or how i can get the vpn to work? My provider requires me to use vpn to watch 3pm kick offs...i cant seem to find another provider where no vpn would be required so really need to get the vpn to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you ever get this sorted. I'm having the same issue. I have raised a ticket with Digibit

Yep - got it working. The problem was not at Digibit end, I have a Virgin Hub 3 router which was causing the issue.

I had to change the DNS to google on the enigma2 box.

Network settings > Nameserver settings.

Change nameserver 1 to 8.8.8.8 amd nameserver to 8.8.4.4 and click save.

Then restart your vpn on the digibit plug in.

I find the restart does work correctly if I am on a IPTV channel, so I try the restart on one the satellite channels playing in the background. Not sure why that is.

Back