DIGIBIT VPN

timman758

Hello guys , has anyone had success with the DIGIBIT VPN SERVICE on zgemma box . i am trying digibit on a 2 s , i have NORD vpn service active.
when i put my NORD username and password into digibit panel, i can then connect to servers no problem, but when i do a ip check my ip address is not hidden, also even though it said it was active and connected football was still blocked whenthe vpn is telling me its active.. any help much appricated.

i was entering them as its the vpn i have ,,, also in the digibit panel it says it works with NORD /IP VANISH.
so to use digibit i need to only use digibitd own vpn , if that makes sense

I have tried both the infinity digibit and easy vpn adder.
Both do the same.
Enter details then connect to server.
It confirms that I am connected to server . But still no football during block .
Also when I do IP check it's still my normal public IP address it hasn't changed.

Before you connect your vpn ask your provider if he has isp lock on if so ask him to refresh it as it will have locked to first ip connection

Have you tried different servers?

When you login online, and click on the active service, make sure the password listed is the one you are inputting on your box

Thanks for your replies. To answer questions
Yes server does accept vpn
Yes I do have active vpn
I now have 2 active vpn one for digibit and one for nord.
Figured if I need digibit one to use digibit.
But big mistake now I activated digibit vpn and now box just crashes completely only way to get nox back on is too unplug rj45.
So by looks of it I now need to reflash box and start again.
But old versions of whoosh build definitely used to have OPEN VPN ext .
Strange they seem to have taken it away.

You could try adding the vpn manually. Delete both plugins then ftp into your box and delete the openvpn folder if there is one from root/etc
Just to see if you can get that to work. Then add the files needed manually

Thanks for your replies. To answer questions
Yes server does accept vpn
Yes I do have active vpn
I now have 2 active vpn one for digibit and one for nord.
Figured if I need digibit one to use digibit.
But big mistake now I activated digibit vpn and now box just crashes completely only way to get nox back on is too unplug rj45.
So by looks of it I now need to reflash box and start again.
But old versions of whoosh build definitely used to have OPEN VPN ext .
Strange they seem to have taken it away.
Have you been intouch with your provider to see if he supports vpn and has ip lock on

on my infinity green button green again for downloadable plugins wosshbuild at the bottom and (add vpn easily is in there if thats what you mean

Thanks for both replies guys.
I have tried both easily and vpn and one for infinity.
Infinity one just slowed the box down but at least box did still respond.
Easily add one just crashes the box altogether. I will try the ftp route see if I get anywhere . I will let you know if success . Thanks again for taking time to reply to me.

I have just ran the above generator so configs should be up to date from 29/04/2019

Download the attached zip and go into a country and copy the .conf file and auth.txt to etc/openvpn.

Add your username and password in auth.txt overriding USERNAME and PASSWORD.

start vpn from network menu.

You can test if it works via downloading IP checker from plugins, green to download then extensions choose IP checker and reboot box.

Goto plugins > IP checker take note of the IP address start openvpn and see if IP checker address changes.

Attachments

• Digibit.zip
    193.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hello guys , has anyone had success with the DIGIBIT VPN SERVICE on zgemma box . i am trying digibit on a 2 s , i have NORD vpn service active.
when i put my NORD username and password into digibit panel, i can then connect to servers no problem, but when i do a ip check my ip address is not hidden, also even though it said it was active and connected football was still blocked whenthe vpn is telling me its active.. any help much appricated.

Back