digibitvpn

hi, any help much appreciated, i have a digibit sub, worked fine on france 2 running my iptv, then yesterday won't clear channels, won't change my ip address on any server i try, I've uninstalled app, reinstalled, rebooted everything but no difference, all channels blank, its ethernet to virgin hub 3

hi, any help much appreciated, i have a digibit sub, worked fine on france 2 running my iptv, then yesterday won't clear channels, won't change my ip address on any server i try, I've uninstalled app, reinstalled, rebooted everything but no difference, all channels blank, its ethernet to virgin hub 3

A common mistake with digibit is logging in using the credentials you created to access the digibit client area and not the username and password sent to you in an email when you signed up with digibit.

Hi, I followed the link and changed that password at the start, it was working ok till yesterday on france2, and was lit up green as running, but then stopped clearing channels, still lit up green but not working and not changing up address?

Back