Digital Kaos

gazza2008

Retarded Gimp and a complete T.W.A.T
I wud like 2 say sorry 2 HT for doing this on his site but due 2 the recent things going on I do fink its apprioate

OK here goes 1st I wud like 2 say I DID NOT HACK DIGITAL KAOS

As you can see from the blog of DK I wud like 2 quote this :-

Author: Kaos

Dear Digital Kaos members...

Due to recent server issues, we need to rebuild the forum. This will take a while to upload all files, etc. but we will be online as soon as possible.

Regards,
Devilfish

So they are having a probs with the server..........am sorry 2 hear that ..............BUT no way on the blog it says anything about being hacked by any member......

So as you can see I am not 2 blame for anything.........and other cable sites are having probs 2 Like

Now as you all know wizardmods,Techwatch,Skywonder,DK,even HS have had problems recently

Now I can name names on peeps who fink i have dun damage 2 DK but am not........Coz am not childish.........From no on if you have a problem with me can u please PM me with ya probs or findings as slandering sum1 on a forum is not the way 2 go it can damage people good name.....

Anyway I thank you all reading this hope 2 speak 2 u all soon

satman

The cable-scene will battle on regardless.....
I believe it wasnt you for the simple reason i reckon this is being orchastrated from some organised group/company,, it would take a real good system to hack into a huge site like DK, and I for one dont even reckon an individual like youself has the manpower/brains to orchestrate such huge attacks on the sites,,
but each to there own accord :gun2:

andy4

The cable-scene will battle on regardless.....
and I for one dont even reckon an individual like youself has the brains to orchestrate such huge attacks on the sites,,

satman are you saying gazza's thick
i know him well & he is lol only joking gazza/satman
i did tinker with your quote lol

gazza2008

actually I have 2 agree I am thick

andy ya wernt jokin ya fecka LOL

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
more members for us...good work gazza.
only kidding, I have to agree with you, if someone has a problem, they should bring it to the person in question directly, slander is slander, and why try to ruin someones name (good or bad) on an open forum.
I have no knowledge of what is going on at other sites, but lets use calm debate

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Whatever has happened at DK lets leave it at DK (my opinion),and there isn't any need to go explaining yourself on TKs gazza,no one is judging you here :) and as you said yourself you are thick lol so hacking is beyond your capability lol, anyway HiTeck has taking preventative measures in stopping a DDOS attack and as he said its not 100% full proof but at least we at TKs have this in place :)

mtv1

i agree gazza hasn't the know it all to do something like that he is knowledgeable in certain areas kk but not hacking sites after all he's a ginge lol only kiddin m8 good luck with whatever you decide to do :grin:

maca

i agree gazza hasn't the know it all to do something like that he is knowledgeable in certain areas kk but not hacking sites after all he's a ginge lol only kiddin m8 good luck with whatever you decide to do :grin:
WHAT GAZA IS A COPPER TOP..lol

cgscott

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ4axo9rmJY]YouTube - Shaggy - It Wasn't Me (Music Video)[/ame]

Last edited:

axxxo

VIP Member
lol gazza you sound like bill clinton lol (i did not have ddos attacks with dk's knickers)

only kiddin dude

ddos attacks are getting more and more popular by the day and if these groups spent more time hacking N3 then hacking harmless sites trying to help out people they would be millionaires by now.

gazza2008

lol gazza you sound like bill clinton lol (i did not have ddos attacks with dk's knickers)

only kiddin dude

ddos attacks are getting more and more popular by the day and if these groups spent more time hacking N3 then hacking harmless sites trying to help out people they would be millionaires by now.

I agree buddy

But u do get sum peeps who think things like that m8 coz they got nothing beta 2 do

cgscott

Gazza dancing to his FAV tune...:happy:

Artist: Katrine
Title: 100% V.I.P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnnUmfaJ41k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnnUmfaJ41k[/ame]

Last edited:

NuTTeR

Is this the man in question, the avatar of his, is that the man actualy talking shite in here LOL just curious.

Is that gazza2008?

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I just came across this thread again and thought to my self- jayzus, what a twit I was for believing Gazza, but thank god his scheming around here came to nothing, good riddance to bad rubbish. And to think this was all to get a VIP status - WINKER.