Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinobot 4K+ 2GB DDR4 8GB eMMC Android 7.0 & Enigma2 DVB-S2-C-T2 Dual Boot

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Is it possible to make this a twin DVB-S2, and also is recording available on satellite?

You are not allowed a new box - under any circumstances!!!! LOL
I don't know about a different tuner setup, but will guess no, not from factory, but you can buy a USB tuner.
It is an enigma 2 box, so why wouldn't you be able to record

• PVR support
  • Miracast-capable
  • YouTube
  • Time shift support
The fact that it supports PVR and TIme shift tells you it is recording

Last edited:

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
You are not allowed a new box - under any circumstances!!!! LOL
I don't know about a different tuner setup, but will guess no, not from factory, but you can buy a USB tuner.
It is an enigma 2 box, so why wouldn't you be able to

The fact that it supports PVR and TIme shift tells you it is recording
I will need to contact the manufacturers and see if we can get stock with twin sat as well. Should be able to do so as the physical tuner is changeable

stav8124

Registered
Hi @stav8124 ,

I've just spoken to them now and they actually don't have any that manufactured, even though pre-holes are located below the device.
But isn't it a single tuner DVB-S2 and also another tuner which is changeable so couldn't the changeable tuner be a DVB-S2 to make it a twin?

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Sorry i totally sent the wrong message to the wrong member :quiet:? We're stilling waiting for an update, promise i'll update the post as soon as i get an answer

palmanova

Registered
Silly question guys, as these boxes are enigma 2 will they operate using CCcam and gifts etc and can you load via DCC or am i being old fashioned. Thanks

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
We’re received the Tuners but OpenATV Dual Tuner is not configured yet within the firmware
Awaiting updates

glic83

Registered
I'm guessing you can't record a sat channel while using the Android part like you can when using an enigma 2 box while watching IPTV?

fridayshoes

Registered
Interesting device, have a couple of questions...

1. Is it possible to access the device remotely?
2. Will this transcode the signal it receives so the stream can be played remotely?