Dinobot 4K+ 2GB DDR4 8GB eMMC Android 7.0 & Enigma2 DVB-S2-C-T2 Dual Boot

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Interesting device, have a couple of questions...

1. Is it possible to access the device remotely?
A: You can access the device remotely on Enigma2. On android it may be possible by using file exployer apps.
2. Will this transcode the signal it receives so the stream can be played remotely?
A: On Enigma2 yes.

cornorth

Registered
Can the Dinobot 4k box be used on the Android platform similar to that of a firestick for adding/sideloading and using APK apps?

How does the cable side of things work tuner wise through enigma 2, how many can this record at once?

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
it's got a single cable and a single sat tuner, so you can either watch one cable channel and record a sat channel, or the other way around

Shorty23

Registered
Hi there, I have recently purchased a couple of dinobots 4K.

I just have a few questions for people who have them...

1. When on Android, to go to the Enigma you can go to the power off section and change straight away. It's great and handy. However on the Enigma (wooshbuild) there isnt an option to switch over and the whole box has to be turned off or reset to then change to android. Is there an easier way to do this that I'm missing?

2. I have set alot of Zgemma boxes up without issue for channels etc. However with this box and having the new version of wooshbuild and Sly Q skin on , on my channels which are HD I'm getting sound but no picture and on some FHD channels I'm getting picture but no sound. It isnt my supplier as I've checked with other boxes etc. Is there any advise someone could give me to sort this out?

Great box and like how quick it is and also the remote. Great build.

Thankyou for your time.

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Hi there, I have recently purchased a couple of dinobots 4K.

I just have a few questions for people who have them...

1. When on Android, to go to the Enigma you can go to the power off section and change straight away. It's great and handy. However on the Enigma (wooshbuild) there isnt an option to switch over and the whole box has to be turned off or reset to then change to android. Is there an easier way to do this that I'm missing?

2. I have set alot of Zgemma boxes up without issue for channels etc. However with this box and having the new version of wooshbuild and Sly Q skin on , on my channels which are HD I'm getting sound but no picture and on some FHD channels I'm getting picture but no sound. It isnt my supplier as I've checked with other boxes etc. Is there any advise someone could give me to sort this out?

Great box and like how quick it is and also the remote. Great build.

Thankyou for your time.
@Shorty23
1. From E2 to ATV you can only switch operating systems by selected restart E2 and then pressing the colour key for ATV when the text MENU appears on your U5 Mini Box display

2. Check the Audio/Video settings on E2 settings, The 4K+ was set to 720p. For picture and no sound try press the yellow key i think to change audio options