Disable/hide folders

gaelic-red

Hi all, I've an iptv sub through xtream plugin version 0.0.1 on a zgemma star 2s . I have different folders for movies, sport etc and an adult one . Is there a way I can hide or block the adult one , I've got in touch with the provider but he says there isn't , any help or advice on a work around would be greatly appreciated , cheers!

It depends if you have autobouquetmaker goto configure and change include none abm bouquets to no green to save.

Now you should have a keep bouquets option tick all the bouquets you want to keep then rescan abm.

If that works change abm scan to run after Xtream is set to run

I don't have abm at the moment , I'm trying to install it so watch this space ! Thanks for input I'll mess about and see

Tried to install abm (2.1+git215) it installed but it won't show on the plugin page , if I press red button to remove plugins it's there under system plugins , would I be better off to ftp it ?

It doesn't show in plugins. Menu, setup, service searching, autobouquetmaker

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ABM only works through sat if I remember correctly and will give tune failed if not connected to a dish ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Arkles is right abm only works on sat and I had the adult bouquet hidden , my issue is when I press menu / xtreamtv the plugin loads and then I have a choice of live tv or vod ,when I select live tv I get a choice of folders and of older 6 is adult tv , this is all through internet so would it be that I can go into the plugin folder ? I can get to usr/lib/e2/python/plugins/exts/xtreamtv , there are different files here can any of these be changed / configured , cheers

If you use Xstream Editor online, you can remove bouquets or put a passcode on them. I was removing bouquets on Wooshbuild but when my system updated everyday they would reappear. I spoke to my IPTV provider and he told me to go on Xstream Editor and it has worked a treat.

For IPTV and SAT epg import plugin works over the internet , IPTV would need a script I'd imagine to add the IPTV sources to it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really appreciate the help ! , Dazrover would there be a tut I could follow as this iptv lark is new to me I would need it ! ,cheers!

Back