Discount For Techkings Forum Supporters!

Scybervpn

Scybervpn would like to give Tech Kings Forum supporters discount on VPN router(y)

1-year subscription VPN router £69 (Original Price- £99)
2-year subscription VPN router £99 (Original Price- £149)
3-year subscription VPN router £129 (Original Price- £199)

Since we had just launched our product we would like to offer some great discounts to this amazing community.

Last edited:
Cracking prices those mate, what's speed wise like for servers does it drop drastically like some vpns do? As a lot almost kill your speeds would be interesting to see so would give any member interested a rough performance guide

Thats a major drop but depends where connected too plus that's WiFi not ethanet

The top speed of 17mbps over WiFi isn't great - there's a few people use the internet at any one time in my house and can't all be wired. A good deal for some people though I'd imagine.

If that's just the wifi speeds I can't see it being a problem really.
Firesticks etc all use LAN connections these days as do 99% of enigma and other android devices so in a typical household situation:
Main tv box via LAN in living room
Someone streaming via smartphone
Someone streaming via firestick elsewhere in the house.
I've just done wifi speed test on my fone and got 20mbs and it said this was more than enough for 2 devices to stream hd simultaneously.
So if 2 devices streaming at the same time as main box/device using LAN it would still be sufficient

My house this evening was 4 x phones connected via WiFi, main box streaming via WiFi connection, box upstairs WiFi, games console upstairs WiFi, desktop upstairs (some game being played) wired. 17mbps is probably cutting it a bit too close for comfort for all that imo. That's just a pretty run of the mill weeknight for a family of 4 with two teenage boys too I'd imagine.

Last edited:
Yes but you say family of four with four fones connected via wifi
Games console wifi
Box upstairs wifi

If someone's using wifi to max on his fone he's not playing gaming console at same time.
Likewise two people downstairs watching TV aren't using max wifi on their fines at the same time

No but four people intermittently using their phones throughout the evening might cause disruption for the WiFi streaming to the other devices if the max speed was 17mbps.

Cracking prices those mate, what's speed wise like for servers does it drop drastically like some vpns do? As a lot almost kill your speeds would be interesting to see so would give any member interested a rough performance guide

Thank you.

Good questions- Speeds, as you know about VPN's our's don't drop much unlike other VPN's as we use a very different protocol, Lets say you are from the UK and connect to the nearby servers or UK instead you will barely see a difference, I bet you won't even notice.

I got 45 MBPS and when connected to a nearby server I was getting (30-35 MBPS) on an average.

Plus we are also in the process of developing our own apps (Android, iOS and other platforms) and improving the speeds as well.

If that's just the wifi speeds I can't see it being a problem really.
Firesticks etc all use LAN connections these days as do 99% of enigma and other android devices so in a typical household situation:
Main tv box via LAN in living room
Someone streaming via smartphone
Someone streaming via firestick elsewhere in the house.
I've just done a wifi speed test on my fone and got 20mbs and it said this was more than enough for 2 devices to stream hd simultaneously.
So if 2 devices streaming at the same time as main box/device using LAN it would still be sufficient

I agree with what you have said as with Wi-Fi you will see a little drop with our router but not too much and you will barely see a difference.

Firesticks, Android boxes, and other devices we developing a brand new app and after that, it will surely be a game-changer.
With 20 MBPS and many devices connected I would say there would be a little problem with streaming but if the speeds are good and then you connect to our VPN router, you'll barely see a difference.

Back