Diseqc query recording

cactikid

VIP Member
Hopefully getting more feeds and choices in for Gigablue Quad.
Need to know how the diseqc actually works as can have recordings setup on 13 , 19.2 , and 23.5 and will the box know to switch to different sat if recordings are on a timer and i am not here to actually do it .Cheers.

if youve got more than one tuner (like me) run a diseqc switch to each tuner so you have more choice over recording and viewing if possible

Multi lnbs feed other boxes also,handy having webif on laptop to access and set recordings that you forgot to set up.

Hmm tuners set to Auto not sure but never setup to only use 1 tuner.

Multi lnbs feed other boxes also,handy having webif on laptop to access and set recordings that you forgot to set up.

Hmm tuners set to Auto not sure but never setup to only use 1 tuner.
and also make sure to set tuners to auto in recordings as well

Not sure if i have setup a recording on diseqc yet?
just go into recordings menu and make sure tuner for recording is set to auto for all tuners, then it will pick whatever tuner is free
on VIX
tuners and scanning > miscelleanous > preferred tuner for recordings

just go into recordings menu and make sure tuner for recording is set to auto for all tuners, then it will pick whatever tuner is free
on VIX
tuners and scanning > miscelleanous > preferred tuner for recordings
unless you have a motorised too as it will sometimes record from the motorised instead of the other tuners. so if you do have a motorised prioritise one of the other tuners for recording

Yes motorised also,need to back in there and recheck a dead feed cable.At the moment its pointing to 23.5? so as giving feeds to other rooms that are not setup for.
Rooms mostly have 28.2, 19.2 and 13 wired in.

Back