display suggests no internet connection - any help please

MisterB

TK Veteran
I have just moved to a faster speed EE connection and now my Zgemma h2s keeps telling me I have no internet connection, yet it shows up when I do a test - I have it connected via LAN. I have tried swapping connections with my kodi box which picks up the internet on both cables, so its definitely not a cable connection issue.
can anyone shed any light on what might be the issue please? it def seems to be a communication issue between the new router and zgemma h2s as I cant even get E2iPlayer to work.

thanks in advance

I have just moved to a faster speed EE connection and now my Zgemma h2s keeps telling me I have no internet connection, yet it shows up when I do a test - I have it connected via LAN. I have tried swapping connections with my kodi box which picks up the internet on both cables, so its definitely not a cable connection issue.
can anyone shed any light on what might be the issue please? it def seems to be a communication issue between the new router and zgemma h2s as I cant even get E2iPlayer to work.

thanks in advance
change dns settings to those of googles:
1 power off the router
then on zgemma:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings
change namerserver1 to 8.8.8.8
change nameserver 2 to 8.8.4.4
press green to save
then put box into standby, reboot both box and router
when fully rebooted, go back to
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings and check that the above DNS have saved correctly

And it will connect (y)

thanks, I also had to enable dhcp aswell as altering the settings as in the first response - not really sure how I did it but its working now - thanks

Back