Do i need a vpn ?

BaldyGet

I'm using xtreme plug in and noticed it has a vpn option, I asked my provider if i need one and she said no but im not so sure, also scared at slowing the connection too.

Regards Baldy

Most providers wil have v.p.n connected are there end for sports
Yes v.p.n connected will reduce your internet speed
If your internet speed is 70mb with v.p.n connected could reduce to 30mb
To run s,d you need a speed 5-7mb h.d 10-12mb 4k 20+mb

Ok thx peeps for answers, Thx for help i would rather not have to have a vpn even though i use one for daily life.

Handy to have during football season. Even the best suppliers get caught out. you can get them cheap as chips.

Hmm, i went for expressvpn and all i do is have to keep rebooting the router to get it to work! Waste of money in my eyes....

Hmm, i went for expressvpn and all i do is have to keep rebooting the router to get it to work! Waste of money in my eyes....
it is best to put VPNs on individual devices rather than blanket coverage on the whole network.

Depends if there are blocks then yes VPN is required.

Other than that imo VPN isnt really needed. But if you feel safer using one then you should go ahead and use one.

Got NordVPN on my firestick, you can either set it to auto fire up when you turn firestick on or manual start when you need it with a click of a button. As Mike123 said better to put VPN on individual devices.

Back