Do I or Don't I upgrade?

Burlesy

TK Veteran
Hello all,

Just asking everyone's opinion's whether I should upgrade.

Currently Have
Zgemma H1 - Sucmnsee Image

I've recently seen zgemma H.2H. Anyone who is using the H.2H and has used a H1 in the past, would you be able to tell me if it's worth upgrading?

What I have setup on the H1

• Picons
  • Timeshift
  • VM Skin
  • EPG
  • Cable & Sat Obviously

Every now and then it freezes and restarts but not often.
Would the H.2H be to any better in terms of the stability & speed for the Sucmnsee Image (E.G. Faster channel zapping & loading epg)

Also if any there is any other benefits to upgrading to the H.2H, please do list them.

Thanks v.much

I've got the H2H (as well as other boxes) and its great in terms of speed for channel zapping and the EPG loading. IPTV player works quicker also, in fact its great for watching films (that's all i use it for)
Is it worth upgrading? well for me i can see the difference in speed of the boxes so it would be a yes for me.
I'm sure you would sell you box (possibly on here) and get a decent return on it (may sure you take your lines out)
Don't expect miracles but if your budget can accommodate a H2H then go for it.
If you want a real treat try the Mutant 2400HD (ive got twin tuner cable and 1 sat in there) this box is very quick and flawless (you wont see everyone whinging about this box on forums)

Are you using sucmnsee's image on your H2H?
When you say its quicker for watching films, is that films off a hdd or films from tsmedia?
Is there much difference in the boot times H1 vs H2H? I'm guessing there is.
Obviously I'd take the lines out
One step at a time dangerous lol - Never came across the Mutant 2400HD, Ill consider it when budget is higher.

I set the box up from scratch myself.
I use iptv player to watch films or tsmedia (when it's working)
Films load quicker and stream perfect ( I don't think I've experienced any buffering yet)
Boot times are quicker.

I set the box up from scratch myself.
I use iptv player to watch films or tsmedia (when it's working)
Films load quicker and stream perfect ( I don't think I've experienced any buffering yet)
Boot times are quicker.

Does using iptv player for films mean I could do away with my android box and use this for the same thing? Looking to get a H2h box if theyre what people seem to buy

Yes well if you only use your android box for films?
I had a look at iptv player and the addons are much more reliable then ts media. Super fast as well and thats on my h1!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
yeah I use my android box for films and box sets, altho box set quality is starting to become pretty poor. Is there anything like that available down this media type? Genesis was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

I need to have a proper look into it, But I heard of vumoo on here which is on IPTV Player & that is the only addon I've tried so far.
Vumoo has a Movies & TV Series section.
I'll have a look for this Genesis addon later

Back