dodgecoin yes/no

buy yes or no

• no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • yes

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Too many coins in pocket brings trousers to ankles , so many coins out there to invest in and so many scams also to take your money.

In my opinion no, the coin is too volatile too much hype with musk etc place to look if you can get in is pancakeswap if your into little coin this is where safemoon etc started

I have one eye on one called wenlambo I'll post a graph tbh looks like it is gonna go the same way as safemoon judge yourself

Attachments

• 20210504_195558.jpg
    20210504_195558.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 21
im hopeing its goes to $1 before end of year
Well the GDP growth of 7.25% just reported by the bank of England will have a knock effect i would imagine. Obviously already seeing this on the stock exchange.

I've always been late to the party on coins lol

I brought dodgecoin a few months ago when it started going up but then went down and sold it.

I've also brought ADA but again it's been up and down, it seems to have shot up now but I never know when to get rid of it lol

I believe ripple xrp is a good long term buy/hold.
I buy and sell things via BTC so I never keep them for long, that's the issue with trading in coins it needs to be a long term investment to make money. Not much use for quick turnaround

"Day trading" is friggin' hard work if you ask me, and if you are not careful a one-way ticket to getting rekt. - - - To have something and HODL it on the other hand is a different matter.
Am currently HODL'ing a few different tokens. Have sold enough of them to cover all of my acquisition costs and network fees, so that none of the remaining tokens have cost me anything and owe me nothing.
Basic current strategy is to wait for this bull-run to pass, and the following bear-run. At some point in the next bull-run (who knows, maybe 3 or 4 years yet) I'll be looking to retire, and whilst I'd like the $ prices to be as high as possible, at least every penny will be a penny profit.
Meanwhile, when people offer me free tokens, I tend to take them - - - who knows, they might be worth something someday and if they aren't eating and drinking anything then no-harm no-foul. (Good examples of that would be UNI and 1INCH).
If anyone here is holding anything on the Ethereum chain, keep an eye out for "Pulse". Ethereum will be hard-forked soon so that means you will get a mirror image 1-for-1 of whatever you already have (provided that they are held in a non-custodial wallet).
For me, HEX has probably been the best performing thing I have ever done in my life. Acquire, Stake, sit-back and watch the interest roll-in and the price go up. (price up 500x in the past year or so plus interest running at about 38% APY), and you know what, it's only just getting started.
As for DOGE - get your timing right and you may well get a right result. When all said and done, it was created as a joke and is a $h1t-coin. However, blokes like Elon and the power of the twitterati are an influence that somehow manages to build interest and temporary momentum. If you do it then just make sure that you have a timely and easy exit route and let some mug take the drop.
As @synsung says - not financial advice

I buy and sell things via BTC so I never keep them for long, that's the issue with trading in coins it needs to be a long term investment to make money. Not much use for quick turnaround
Very true mate.

Doge risen again, be interesting to see what it does after Elon goes on SNL tonight :)

I know a few people that were raving about it currently in red, i think its gonna stay around 0.50 for some time

Back