Cable does it have good remote control sensor on this box?

swampy47

Hello guys

Is the remote control and sensor good on this box as I'm thinking of upgrading my skybox f5.

I hate my skybox remote control sensor

I just renewed my sub for the year and wanted to get the hd channels back now ...do you think I could set this up?

The only thing I've played about with on my skybox is updating channel lists and scanning searching sats and I've just renewed the sub with my guy and I did my 1st MGCamd setup :) instructions with my provider..
I don't want to bother him setting up my box ...he did say he'd do it for me but Id have to send it to him or he could sell me one
I havent asked him about the cable and hd channels maybe I should ask him

Decent sensor. Harder to set up but more to play with than f5s. Definitely a massive upgrade from a skybox/openbox

Thanks sucmnsee :yes!:

been reading about combo boxes all night and day .....I'll think go with one of these as im new to all this kind of stuff and I'll try setting this up myself with my current line I've got on the f5 box ... see how I get on then look into cable side of things

Thanks mate

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

oh another question sorry

do you think the sd picture on this zgemma will be better than my f5 box

thats what im really after reaaly a much better picture

are the expensive boxes like Technomate nano 3t or something different have even better picture quality?[h=1][/h]

Last edited:
Ive only used vu and gigablue and thought zgemma as good. And better at price.
have a read through the h1 section for someone to help set up ur cable end as I keep getting asked in pm but can only guess as no cable in my area. Sorry.

thanks

I have bought one now , .. really looking forward to it :)
Should be fun I love playing with gadgets

Thank you

have the box up and running now with sat..... hooking up cable up later
first impressions are its much faster than my old skyboxf5 channel channels and the remote is nice and light and sensor works good .....
looks so much better thanks to you sucmnsee ....I used your flash :yes!: thank you! it looks great just how I wanted it (y)

I had a bit of a problem getting my line installed but there now, For some reason I think I wasn't running the mgcamd propley

Lots of playing around to do

Thank you

ps: oh and i got the box from ebay and the advert said flashed and tested with vix ......it did'nt come with vix installed it came with openatv brand new and never opened

Last edited:
Back