Does Sky One work?

jleckenby

Hi,

Majority of other channels work, but I can't seem to get Sky one (or other encrypted sky channels) to work? It looks to be descambling successfully, but I basically get a blank screen or continuity errors.

It only seems to affect the sky branded channels, so just wanted to check if it's supposed to be work before I start messing with cabling etc.

Hi,

Majority of other channels work, but I can't seem to get Sky one (or other encrypted sky channels) to work? It looks to be descambling successfully, but I basically get a blank screen or continuity errors.

It only seems to affect the sky branded channels, so just wanted to check if it's supposed to be work before I start messing with cabling etc.
There's been no Sky channels on satellite for about four years...maybe Sky news which is a freeview channel anyway

Ah I see! I see Sky arts works etc, but thats unencrypted now. So even through they show up as services, they are unplayable?

If you change the provider in ABM to custom sd for your area it should just bring in the channels that clear.

Not quite following that, I assume thats for zgemma or other? I'm using TVHeadend. It's a bit annoying as it passes the availability check but obviously shows a blank screen!

Ah gotcha! Should FOX work then? I haven't found any others yet, but that one has same issue.
If you have a line from a provider, there's around 80 channels that work.
If you don't have a line, you can receive freesat channels.
Google will show what channels are available FOC
I see you requested iptv, I don't think tvheadend will work with iptv.
Not sure why anyone perseveres with this type of thing when boxes are cheap as chips

I've got it working with TVHeadend, it can support m3u playlists. I'm using TVHeadend so I can mix my satellite feeds where available, only using IPTV for the channels unable to be unscambled.

I have C lines for the satellite, just wish there was a list of ones that definitely wouldn't work so I can switch them out with IPTV versions. But can go through and work it out manually.

I have android TVs and tvheadend can directly integrate with the live channels app, meaning it seamlessly integrates into the TV rather than using an app. I'm a bit of a nerd and like a seamless experience!

Back