does the firestick come in an envolope or a parcel

celticfc

TK Veteran
hi does can anyone tell me does the firestick come in an envolope orr a parcel ?
ie. would i have to wait in for it or would dekivery guy be able just to pop it through letterbox ?
dont want to wait in for it
thanx

Depends on the delivery method, courier and dimensions of the parcel.

Or you can use Hermes - throw it over the wall on doorstop, etc lol

Best to use click and collect option and/or wait for prime day, Argos/currys price match and collect in store

hi does can anyone tell me does the firestick come in an envolope orr a parcel ?
ie. would i have to wait in for it or would dekivery guy be able just to pop it through letterbox ?
dont want to wait in for it
thanx
The box it comes in will not fit though a letter box. It’s quite thick because of the power supply.

I had one arrive at the weekend, I don't have a letter box just a box on the wall and it wouldn't have fit in there. The box it comes in is about an 2 inches thick, and 6 inches wide

If they just rapped the actual firestick box in brown paper or are postage bag then it would be half the size.

I had one arrive at the weekend, I don't have a letter box just a box on the wall and it wouldn't have fit in there. The box it comes in is about an 2 inches thick, and 6 inches wide

If they just rapped the actual firestick box in brown paper or are postage bag then it would be half the size.

as usual useless wrapping

Deffinatly won't fit through a letter box that's for sure mine come in one of those shitty envelope type boxes they use by amazon prime usually you get notification when it's about 8 stops away

Back