Dog and Cat crap

channelking

Anyone else have issue with people who walk their dogs end up leaving their dogs crap out side in front of your property? It is their job to pick it up as a courtesy I would say.

Having this problem with few people doing this outside our drive, dont know who it is as always end up missing them. Fekking driving me insane :rage::rage::rage:

Reactions: pdw
I can sympathise. I had a dog for 15 years and cleaned up after him every time he had a tom tit. Luckily every other dog owner around our area is the same - they clean up without failure. My big problem is now that my dear ole George (named after my hero, George Best) has passed away, my front garden is being used as a shit house for all the cats in the neighbourhood! It really pisses me off, and like you, drives me insane. I hate, effin hate, pickin up shit from an animal that doesnt live here. Ive tried every sort of cat scarers but they still choose my ******* front lawn to shit on.

I know it sounds drastic but weve decided to get rid of the front lawn and convert it into a large area for our cars at a great cost. ...and more importantly less green. but no more tom tit. Rant over.

I get what your saying 100% mate.

We also bloody have damn cat crap to deal with. Not a day goes past where we dont have a cat coming into our garden to crap.

Neighbour has 3 cats and even after telling them of this problem they dont do anything. Morons.

I have been told cats go to other peoples garden which are clean to let themselves go but I think there is something for cats which you get and if cats smell it they go away.

I get what your saying 100% mate.

We also bloody have damn cat crap to deal with. Not a day goes past where we dont have a cat coming into our garden to crap.

Neighbour has 3 cats and even after telling them of this problem they dont do anything. Morons.

I have been told cats go to other peoples garden which are clean to let themselves go but I think there is something for cats which you get and if cats smell it they go away.
If there is such a thing, Id love to try it but we have tried all sorts of remedies. Cats are clever and they soon suss it out and , pretty soon its back to square one, shit to pick up in the morning - makes me want to puke! Some friends have suggested pretty inhumane things to prevent it but I love all animals so wouldnt do it. I stress - I love all animals but dont like the shit they put on my lawn.

Thanks Willo, but the spikes idea didnt go down with her indoors - I already tried.
Orange peel and coffee grounds Ive tried. They just get used to it. Fake cats Ive tried, but they got used to them and shat right next to them as if they were having a laugh at my expense. . The green electronic things Ive also tried - did nothing.

By the way @channelking , apologies as this thread was about dog crap and not cat crap :laughing:

I put anti burglar spikes round my back fence, works well with cats as well though :whistle:

the Cactus Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 20 (9.0M to 27M) – METALLIC: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

They're also not keen on citrus so orange peel mixed in the soil might help.

Spikes is interesting, but where animal coould get hurt from them wouldnt do it tbh.

By the way @channelking , apologies as this thread was about dog crap and not cat crap :laughing:

TBH mate both animals living there craps peeves me off lol

• Haha
Spikes is interesting, but where animal coould get hurt from them wouldnt do it tbh.
They don't harm animals, just cause them discomfort. In fact squirrels just walk along the fence as though they're not there!

'THE ABOVE GOOD DESIGN OF FITMENT MAY BE REQUIRED AGAINST ANIMALS AND LARGE BIRDS IF IN DOUBT PLEASE MESSAGE US FOR FITTING ADVICE Note - Fitment against cats This is a tech product and good fitment must be ensured. Priority is to cause discomfort and NO HARM Cats can have degrees of tolerance to the spikes which derives from breed, age and experience. Cats can actually walk on broken glass once up at a height but they will not jump on the glass! Please ensure the spikes are fitted 6 ft> so cat has to jump on them Suggest moving anything the cat can use to climb up. Ensure the cats have to jump onto the spikes for them to be MOST effective Fit on edge of fence the cat will gain access and not centre. Cover whole surface, leave no steps or gaps (Inc fence posts) You may find cat will attempt a few times and then go away'

They don't harm animals, just cause them discomfort. In fact squirrels just walk along the fence as though they're not there!

'THE ABOVE GOOD DESIGN OF FITMENT MAY BE REQUIRED AGAINST ANIMALS AND LARGE BIRDS IF IN DOUBT PLEASE MESSAGE US FOR FITTING ADVICE Note - Fitment against cats This is a tech product and good fitment must be ensured. Priority is to cause discomfort and NO HARM Cats can have degrees of tolerance to the spikes which derives from breed, age and experience. Cats can actually walk on broken glass once up at a height but they will not jump on the glass! Please ensure the spikes are fitted 6 ft> so cat has to jump on them Suggest moving anything the cat can use to climb up. Ensure the cats have to jump onto the spikes for them to be MOST effective Fit on edge of fence the cat will gain access and not centre. Cover whole surface, leave no steps or gaps (Inc fence posts) You may find cat will attempt a few times and then go away'
Yep, thats true - but my wife didnt like the idea of it. My neighbour suggested nails banged into some wood and then nailed into the fence so the nails were facing upwards. She liked that idea even less.

I ended up slabbing my back garden anyway due to a chafer beetle infestation in the lawn so no problems now with cats.
Dogs aren't so fussy though and just crap anywhere.
I would be staking out and photographing the culprit (and the owner) and putting posters up of them!
Can't beat a bit of naming and shaming :ROFLMAO:

i had same problem with my neighbour, i ended up taken pictures of dogs doing it and put name and address on the back of pic. and sent it into council and thyey fined him for dog fouling , he soon stopped when fines came in , he had 2 dogs , hurt him in the pocket

I ended up slabbing my back garden anyway due to a chafer beetle infestation in the lawn so no problems now with cats.
Dogs aren't so fussy though and just crap anywhere.
I would be staking out and photographing the culprit (and the owner) and putting posters up of them!
Can't beat a bit of naming and shaming :ROFLMAO:

Trust I would mate just hard to know what time of day it happens.

Will look odd me standing by the window to see if a dog craps :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maybe my paranoia but think our house is purposely being picked upon by the c*nts.

TBF most owners are fine they clean after the dogs no problem but there are some who clearly dont give a toss and wont pick up after them. Thats what really drives me up the bend.

Its not all the time on the verge its actually at times on the footpath they leave the crap which is messed up imo. Think about others also but sadly some owners dont.

back to cats maybe abit of jayes fluid down in area they crap they wont like smell
or some horse manure might work good for garden as well plus if they try to scrab in soil to crap they will stink of horse shit when they go back home lol :laughing:

back to cats maybe abit of jayes fluid down in area they crap they wont like smell
or some horse manure might work good for garden as well plus if they try to scrab in soil to crap they will stink of horse shit when they go back home lol :laughing:

Cats are so bloody clever.

They find a spot in the soil dig in and start crapping, then when they are done start sniffing their own crap and cover it will soil :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Crafty little buggers.

If it's on the pavement you could try just swilling it away with bleach and water - sometimes just the faint smell of bleach will be enough to deter the dog from curling one out till they're past that part of the path.

Personally I would watch for them doing it once done go out put it in newspaper follow the c@nt wait till they get home put it on door step light it knock on door and walk off or post it through letter box.
Or you could start a watch group up with community and call it dog shite watch group lol

Back