GrogBuild dont flash is using zgemmah5.2tc

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
As you know Grogbuild fetches the current stable atv image when flashing, for some reason ATV doesn't currently have a current image for the H5.2tc it has an older image, 6.2 and the new beta image 6.4 but nothing for the current 6.3

I don't want to revert to 6.2 in the script as that will effect everyone flashing their box, and I am dubious about using the Beta 6.4 but if you want to try the 6.4 then let me know

As you know Grogbuild fetches the current stable atv image when flashing, for some reason ATV doesn't currently have a current image for the H5.2tc it has an older image, 6.2 and the new beta image 6.4 but nothing for the current 6.3

I don't want to revert to 6.2 in the script as that will effect everyone flashing their box, and I am dubious about using the Beta 6.4 but if you want to try the 6.4 then let me know
hi mate as i said its working after a fashion but i cant carry on like this do you think openatv 6.4 will work or should i hang on for a bit

Hi mate struggled a bit so ended up going back to i pab. couldnt use filezilla it kept comming up critical error ,when i went back to i pab it was ok again.Thanks for yor time though mate

Hi mate struggled a bit so ended up going back to i pab. couldnt use filezilla it kept comming up critical error ,when i went back to i pab it was ok again.Thanks for yor time though mate
I would really not advise you to use ipab as its very likely to brick your box (y)

I flashed grogbuild freerange using atv 6.4 on my h52tc last night and went on nicely, only issue E2istream doesn't run on ATV 6.4

I flashed grogbuild freerange using atv 6.4 on my h52tc last night and went on nicely, only issue E2istream doesn't run on ATV 6.4
i put a message into openatv asking about the builds for h5.2tc so i might hang on till the end of the week

i put a message into openatv asking about the builds for h5.2tc so i might hang on till the end of the week
I did as well, well I think I did LOL, every time I went to a differnet screen it reverted to German even though I select english. wil wait and see.

ok I got a reply to my post on ATV Forum saying it was as sync issue, we now have ATV 6.3 nightlly builds for the H52tc so Grogbuild Freerange setup script should be working as normal

Back