Download plugins not working?

ben_edwards

hi, trying to install cache flush on my vu duo but when I press the green button to download plugins it says there has been an error please check vix or wos? I've tried restarting gui. Does anyone have any ideas? ,aye I just need to reflash with latest vix.

Your using a outdated version of vix which has had the plugins disabled. You will need to reflash with a new version.

Why do you think you need to use cache flush?
That receiver has plenty of ram

Using cache flush will slow it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think you need to use cache flush?
That receiver has plenty of ram

Using cache flush will slow it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Over the last few days the box has been crashing during the night, I'll put it in standby going to bed then wake up and it will be stuck on the vix image so I have to turn it off at the back then restart, then restart cam and download epg again. I thought maybe this might be down to not using/having cache flush intalled?

Over the last few days the box has been crashing during the night, I'll put it in standby going to bed then wake up and it will be stuck on the vix image so I have to turn it off at the back then restart, then restart cam and download epg again. I thought maybe this might be down to not using/having cache flush intalled?

Nothing to do with cache flush.

Reflash to the latest image and set up from scratch, I'm sure your problem will disappear

Make sure your epg is being saved to a USB stick or HDD and not internal flash.

No swap file needed as well.

Nothing to do with cache flush.

Reflash to the latest image and set up from scratch, I'm sure your problem will disappear

Make sure your epg is being saved to a USB stick or HDD and not internal flash.

No swap file needed as well.

Ok thanks I'll reflash it then. Epg is set to hdd.

What do you mean no swap file is needed? Filezilla?

Back