Dr. Andrew Kaufman - "The Most Important Covid Vaccine video ever" - (Dec, 2020)

bonus2010

VIP Member
I'd like to share this video regards Covid-19.
I'm pleased to be taking the advice of a number of health professionals who have made a presentation in this video not to take the government injectable (aka "covid vaccine")

Hey, I don't think that prior to this covid crisis you would've found so many health professionals across the world objecting to a "vaccination". Although I should say, there's no indication they're anti-vaxers at all, just against this particular covid vaccination. I'm not an anti-vaxer either just very anxious about the merits of this new covid vaccination.

Video Link: >> Dr. Andrew Kaufman - "The Most Important Covid Vaccine video ever" <<

biggest con in our lifetime,,the big pharma companies have complete control over the world governments..
the scariest part is how naive people have become.The drugs are available to treat covid but are not being used,,,,people are dying from government neglect ,all in favour of a vaccine which we do not need,the politicts of the people is long gone ,replaced with greed .

biggest con in our lifetime,,the big pharma companies have complete control over the world governments..
the scariest part is how naive people have become.The drugs are available to treat covid but are not being used,,,,people are dying from government neglect ,all in favour of a vaccine which we do not need,the politicts of the people is long gone ,replaced with greed .
When you see posts like this , you have to agree that social media has a hell of a lot to answer for.

I'd like to share this video regards Covid-19.
I'm pleased to be taking the advice of a number of health professionals who have made a presentation in this video not to take the government injectable (aka "covid vaccine")

Hey, I don't think that prior to this covid crisis you would've found so many health professionals across the world objecting to a "vaccination". Although I should say, there's no indication they're anti-vaxers at all, just against this particular covid vaccination. I'm not an anti-vaxer either just very anxious about the merits of this new covid vaccination.

Video Link: >> Dr. Andrew Kaufman - "The Most Important Covid Vaccine video ever" <<
I wouldn't worry about the vaccine mate , after all the majority of qualified medical proffesionals have all ratified it and are indeed praising the people that have produced it.
More importantly for your own sanity , can I suggest you maybe need to be a little more careful in what you read ?
The "Dr" you mention above is widely accepted as a anti-vaxxer and in fact a nut case, this is the fella that says appendicitis is no worse than constipation .
The Psychiatrist Who Calmly Denies Reality

This Dr is making a lot of money from youtube. The best way to get famous easily and quickly is go against the main stream. He is exploiting normal human behaviour. Human nature is very inquisitive. Whenever opposite side news come people run to that side. He is clever and playing with normal human being's mind.

This Dr is making a lot of money from youtube. The best way to get famous easily and quickly is go against the main stream. He is exploiting normal human behaviour. Human nature is very inquisitive. Whenever opposite side news come people run to that side. He is clever and playing with normal human being's mind.
I like your comment, and in particular the link you’re making with YouTube income.
I think that’s called ‘following the money’ I’d say, don’t just stop there though with that approach. I’m concerned about the financial interests the members of Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) advising the UK government have in pharmaceutical companies. Not just that, how NHS Nurses and Doctors would be treated by their employers if they showed any concern about the experimental ‘vaccine’. Would they be cancelled or dismissed as is so popular in our world today?

I haven’t heard of this Dr Andrew Kaufman, but this video shows about 40 other health experts questioning what’s going on. For me, it doesn’t really matter the person’s credentials who ask a relevant question deserving an answer but it does amaze me here how we’ve got so many Drs.

I’ve only viewed the video once myself but I’m intending to go over it again to take note of not just their questions but their assertions and see if I can find my own answers anywhere else.

Although I’m still waiting on the full answer why Pfizer has demanded full indemnity from the UK Government even though a journalist asked their CEO this but he refused to answer.

Last edited:
Although I’m still waiting on the full answer why Pfizer has demanded full indemnity from the UK Government even though a journalist asked their CEO this but he refused to answer.

Maybe the question should be "why did the UK government grant full indemnity?"

Maybe the question should be "why did the UK government grant full indemnity?"

I'm ok either way, so long as there is a full and detailed explanation why the government granted full indemnity and why Pfizer accepted it or demanded it (whatever). Surely its important that that infromation is available for everybody's point of view unless of course there's an attempt ot hide something along the line.

I'm ok either way, so long as there is a full and detailed explanation why the government granted full indemnity and why Pfizer accepted it or demanded it (whatever). Surely its important that that infromation is available for everybody's point of view unless of course there's an attempt ot hide something along the line.

Can't blame Pfizer at all for asking for/demanding it. The government had the option to refuse the request/demand... I'd be interested to know on what grounds they agreed to it.

I believe there's certain criteria to define a "medical pandemic". For decades now, tens of thousands have died of viruses.

Can't blame Pfizer at all for asking for/demanding it. The government had the option to refuse the request/demand... I'd be interested to know on what grounds they agreed to it.
If Pfizer asked for full indemnity then it definately signals to me that they have no confidence in this "vaccine".

If Pfizer asked for full indemnity then it definately signals to me that they have no confidence in this "vaccine".

And if the government agreed to it, the blame for it being given to the people of this country lies solely with them.

And if the government agreed to it, the blame for it being given to the people of this country lies solely with them.
ok then, but I blame both Pfizer and the government . Is that better? lol Ohh and the top responsibility is thy who allows a substance to be injected to themself that the company producing it devolves itself of all liability, that of which is supported by a government that doesn't care less about thy's health lol

ok then, but I blame both Pfizer and the government . Is that better? lol Ohh and the top responsibility is thy who allows a substance to be injected to themself that the company producing it devolves itself of all liability, that of which is supported by a government that doesn't care less about thy's health lol

It wasn't "supported" by a government, it was allowed by the government.

ok, you tell me what's the significance? We've still got a product where the company producing it is not liable should anything go wrong?

The way I see it:

Governments around the world asked for vaccines ASAP

Pharmaceutical companies produce vaccines

Government want vaccines before proper testing can be carried out

Pharmaceutical companies agree to provide vaccines but governments provide them to their people at their own risk

the oxford vaccine is two quid not for massive profit

Back