Dreambox 500s Cardsharing Setup

kama2k

Hello guys ive bought the DM 500s and set it up fairly easily:whistling: and wanted a few tips and advice ive never done sattelite cardsharing but have fiddled with cabel CS in the past, my first problem is ive sorted all the channels out and scanned them but I have no Image in my Box so I cant view encrypted channels :boo:could anyone give me a guide to set up CS to view nova sports al jazzera sports E.T.C and also what suitable new image could I use ive heard of names such as Nabilo and Gemini.... i just dont know what i should also do i need Cams and Cards for this to work thanks in advance.

first of all is your box a clone ?
if it is then it rules out the gemini images , so since the dream elite/nabilo images no longer have server conections i would go for PLI ( but there are lots of other images out there) , this will make life easier for you so you dont have to FTP the cams / start up scripts / satellite settings to your box .

so from the addons button you can install the cam and the sattelite settings depending on what set up you have ( IE motor or multi LNB)

once you have the sat positions set up and the free to air channels clearing you will neeed to think about cards severs / paysevers and what route you want to take.

good luck

Thanks for the reply and the precise help my dreambox is a original I've setup using the gemini image with cam and setup my LNB and sorted out all my fta channels could you expand on the payserver/cardserver route and what I need to do is there a free cardserver or is there a cheap payserver which you could recommend thanks again

***LINK REMOVED*** is this reliable and legitimate any users of this service out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a dreambox just want to knw if i leave it on during night will dat make any difference.....or shud i put it on standby wen im not watching...???

yes m8 it makes the difference,any elect,item when not in use for safety swt, off or stdby not to couse fire things can heat up m8 could save a life sir.the box will work again the life when its gone there is no way to come back sir no offence. please.sir.take care.

Back