Dreambox dm920

Once I've had a play with something simple
I'm already looking at this Dreambox dm920 uhd on my motorised dish. Got myself a laptop on order for Friday. Gonna run my TM5240 for a few weeks while I study this dreambox dm920 anybody any experience with them please

Pabloescaban any suggestions then I seen a guy on YouTube yesterday running one in 4k on oscam is that not the same. I'm here to learn out of interest what box are you running mate I've only got the tm 5402 as a bit of a learning curve

I don't use sat, I use cable and there's no 4K content on that neither.
I read last year someone on the motorised section was recieving a 4K channel from somewhere (Germany I think) but it wouldn't play on his 4K box.
The carded boxes that C lines and cardsharing in general are not 4K capable, ergo the shared channels aren't 4K on the lines you will be using.
Sat in uk (28.2) has no sky channels at all, it has BT Sports and about 90 others, mostly available on Freeview

I don't use sat, I use cable and there's no 4K content on that neither.
I read last year someone on the motorised section was recieving a 4K channel from somewhere (Germany I think) but it wouldn't play on his 4K box.
The carded boxes that C lines and cardsharing in general are not 4K capable, ergo the shared channels aren't 4K on the lines you will be using.
Sat in uk (28.2) has no sky channels at all, it has BT Sports and about 90 others, mostly available on Freeview
As weird as it sounds I've got sky q full package and bt max 4 k on great deals but my wife is Italian and that's what got me messing with motorized dish to get her some homely channels then realized whilst browsing through hotbird 13.0 East some of the sports available with the sealions. Much more reliable than the iptv. What top end box would you go for now I know 4k isn't worth it now which I'm glad I've found out cheers for the heads up mate

This is only my opinion, others may tell you that box is the dog's danglers, but i've never known anyone to get 4K on these boxes.
As I said, i don't use Sat boxes but plenty do, I don't think you need anything fancy to get the motorised sat channels, the dish is more important then the box

Back