Dreamplex plugin

reece345

Hi everyone ive been using the dreamplex for afew years now and today it started freezing then i get the blue error screen.. so i went to add my details in the dreamplex plugin again everytime i try to add my user and pass i keep getting the blue screen error.. the details are right and my usb is mounted correctly... anyone any ideas...

Its the wooshbuild from here in downloads, and its 6.4 atv latest
There is no wooshbuild in downloads, you flash wooshbuild infinity via command line and it flashes the latest version of atv.
Click menu, information, about
Is it showing v 6.4 or earlier?

Sorry yeah its infinity, it says eMMC slot 1, bootmode =1 6.4
Theres a few mentions of 'Green' in the error log.
Are you clicking the green button when saving your login information?
Is there a SAVE button on screen you could click instead of pressing green, or OK button might work

And this is when it's crashing the box?
Its not accepting the green command by the looks of it.
If you press OK instead of green will it save the info?

Yeah it crashes the box. Pressing ok doesnt do anything... im guessing its the dreamplex app itself then thats the issue... was working fine till yesterday

Its not something I've ever used.
If you delete the plugin.
Reboot the box and install it again.
Reboot again, then it might work but if you've already tried this it's unlikely.
What happened yesterday that stopped it working?

Yesterday when i went to watch a tv show it showed up the error, so when it rebooted my details were gone so i re added my details but kept doing the error... so i removed and installed etc even reflashed the box but its still doing it.

Have you spoken to your provider who supplied the login details?
If it's expired or he's offline it might answer a few questions

Back