Dremel after 20 years has given up..

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
As I had a bit of spare time this afternoon, I thought I would cut a recess in a piece of new skirting board, my dremel simply gave up.. 20 years old. I think I have had my money's worth.. R.I.P, I treated it to a new chuck only last year. Gratitude for ya

Last edited:
Can’t beat a tool that lasts that long. How many tools do you find these days which breakdown within a year.

Whilst the extension was nearing completion, I wore my trusty Makita cordless drill out It was that old I couldn't find a replacement battery that was cost effective,

Ryobi do somthing similar one battery fits all..all I remember regards ryobi is they made fishing reals.

just because something is old it doesn't actually mean it served you well...not if you didn't use it lol, Black & Decker motors are designed to run for 24hrs usage, will last years to the odd job man but no use whats so ever to a tradesman.

My dremel was used to hollow out fiberglass to house motors on my helicopter, clean watches, get rust off garden gates, general diy..my crappy dewalt cordless drill lasted a year @ best, only really used as a screw driver, and for making pilot holes.

Back