Drinkable sea water

Great video! I like to see people being helped in this way.
I think if I was hearing a lot more stories like this, I would be more supportive of UK foreign aid budget.

I note one person speaking, is concerned about the effects of the environment when lifting people out of poverty., which is
fine, but for me, getting people out of poverty is the priority regardless. I'm hoping to see the UK do a lot more tariff free trade
with Kenya (which I'm sure is also known as the bread basket of Africa), obviously not this part we've seen here, but that in
my view is the best way of lifiting countries out of poverty.

Giving them simple water can mean they can grow better crops , cattle etc and no stopping them which is great.

These countries have been torn apart with tribal and religious factions since the dawn of time. They are filthy corrupt from the top down and even if we were to pump in billions it would only mean more guns and weapons and gold plated toilets and diamond chandeliers for those who rule.

I remember Red Cross dropping parcels into remote villages, essential food and medical supplies but no locals come out to collect.
Rebels were regular waiting in the bushes armed to the teeth and if anyone locals tried to grab any parcels they would be gunned down.
The rebels would then claim all the supplies for their gorilla soldiers or sell on on the black market.

Sometimes money is not the answer similar to Afghanistan the troubles are deep rooted to deep for money to sort

Back