Druggie family near me...

basejumper

TK Veteran
We have a family of a single mother and three teenage sons who are all drug dependant. The sons go out on bikes late at night with head torches and satchels on their backs breaking into garages to steal food from freezers. They ride round the estates during the day scoping out garages and outbuildings or watch people loading up cars then follow them home. They don't go out as a trio but singularly with no lights on their bikes wearing black clothing.
They use the food themselves and buy drugs with the money that they have saved.

They targeted my daughter and stole everything from her garage freezer except frozen mice for her pet snake. Four weeks later one of them returned and emptied her freezer again.

She no longer has a freezer.

paint the food with illuminous paint then after they steal it goto the cops

A neighbour spotted a lad leaving the scene of the first break in and noticed he put his bare hand on the side door and also recognised him. Police were called, fingerprinted the door and said they knew who it was and he was interviewed. He said he had been at the house previously to see a previous tenant so nothing was done.

A few days later he was seen on CCTV in a local Boyes shop stealing yellow spray paint. Grass was sprayed on her side door in yellow paint. Police said it could have been my daughter fitting him up or just coincidence.

if u paint the food as above then it can be detected on his hands/clothes ect. and if they cant prove he stole it they can charge him with reseting stolen goods

So my guess is that there's obviously a fear factor then, only me but if I knew as much as you knew it wouldn't be the snake waiting on him or them. It would be me and a hammer and once I was finished with his fooking fingers he would know not to appear at my daughters again.....just saying.

Last edited:
Also I'm not aware of the English travelling community. Please enlighten us?

I'm familiar with Irish and some Romani travelling communities.

Just pay some one to slap them around a bit gypo or no gypo thieving c***t deserve a slap I remember once some heroin addict tried to break into neighbours (he thought it was a shed) as he had been round selling nicked coffee ect he sneaked on to blokes garden went busted this shed door off believe me white men can jump how it was described to me it was only neighbours dog shed with a doberman in it :X3::X3::X3::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What's wrong with the Irish now???
Dont answer ignorance with ignorance - cut out the bull, or there will be holidays handed out.

That goes for both of you!!

What's wrong with the Irish now???
Dont answer ignorance with ignorance - cut out the bull, or there will be holidays handed out.

That goes for both of you!!

Irish are great folks mate.

Very nice people indeed.

Good people to have a laugh with it and dont take things seriously.

I don't know why people have to get excited.
There is no brown /black /white /yellow or any other colour or creed
There's us and a virus, that's it.
if you want to buy stuff or not is up to you, if you do, he's made a few quid, if you don't , he's wasted a lot of quids.
Don't start blaming this on anyone.
It's humanity's fault.
Or God, blame him if you want, he's got a week off before he sorts out the next tsunami, earthquake or wave of baby cancer so he won't mind you going bothering him on Sunday, take a donation.

i remember on auf wiedersen pet years ago they ahd a problem with someone robbing their fridge. Oz soon caught the "canny B@stard" and used superglue on the fridge door lol

They don't travel they live in council houses but own caravans. They are fake gypsies or Pikies. Here is a description from wikipedia:
Talk:Pikey - Wikipedia

Pikey actually means a non-Gypsy traveller
English pikies usually took to caravan life due to lack of money or being on the run. Most southern English Pikies were poor East Londoners who supplied the thousands of person work force required on the farms of Kent and Sussex that fed London a hundred years ago. In the summer months Londoners would live in caravans, shacks or tents and during the winter months would go back to their run down cheap accomodation on the arseholew of London with all the smog.

Last edited:
I saw one of the druggies queuing outside the local chemist which is serving through a window now. He stuck out like a sore thumb in the queue, sat on a tiny bike with his hood up in the blazing sun. He was given something in a cup poured it down his neck then peddled off.

The thing that annoys me is people like him can get help if they choose to take it. But they would rather choose stealing from people they know than suffer the humiliation of accepting help for their addiction in front of their peers.

Neighbourhood needs to stand against them , tell the grass to put a sign up admitting it and if anyone’s got a problem with that to come and see them in daylight hours face to face , ask a few neighbours to be ready and come out in support if they turn up , get it on camera , need to build up people’s confidence to fight these .

Back