Not open for further replies.
If I was to add the above channels I would probably place them like this

<insert target="703" <!-- SONY TV HD -->
<insert target="705" <!-- Star +1 hd -->
<insert target="719" <!-- Sony Max hd -->

Last edited:
Hi mate,

Great work.

Sky sports news HD works on virgin but currently your plugin is not replacing the Sky channel. Can you add this?

Hi mate,

Great work.

Sky sports news HD works on virgin but currently your plugin is not replacing the Sky channel. Can you add this?
Sky Sports News HD should be fine.

1_0_19_52D0_814_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181130183712.jpg
Universal HD is another one
1_0_19_52D0_814_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181130183951.jpg

Lfctv

1_0_19_52D0_814_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181130184330.jpg

What image are you using and how did you download the plugin? Ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugin/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

Open the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml with a compatible text editor ie notepad ++ Not standard notepad.

At the top you should see a date last update 20181129.

If it's before that date it's likely you have an older version make sure you're using latest OpenATV or openvix image and download the plugin from image feeds.

To edit the file your self you need to know the channel number you want to insert to and the virgin number you want to import.

This is sky sports news HD

<insert target="409" source="509" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- sky sports News hd -->

Target is the sky channel numbers source is the virgin number.

This is the github repo the custommix file downloads
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/blob/master/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

Last edited:
Thanks for the guide, turns out there was an issue with my scan that I have fixed.

Basically on ABM if I set the provider order to Sky and then Virgin for some reason ABM throws a cannot read data error.

I swapped this around and everything is working fine! Only channel I now notice is Zee TV HD hasn't been swapped.

Also I dont have BT Events HD in my bouquet though but can see it on the all channels list. Is this meant to be missing?

Awesome plugin by the way, thanks for this!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to amend the xml but not sure if I have access rights to do so.

The two channels that need to be swapped are Zee TV and Colors TV with their HD channels.

Zee TV HD is available on virgin and Colors HD is still available on Sky.

I tried to amend the xml but not sure if I have access rights to do so.

The two channels that need to be swapped are Zee TV and Colors TV with their HD channels.

Zee TV HD is available on virgin and Colors HD is still available on Sky.
I'll look when I get chance.

Do you know the official sky and virgin numbers?

Your free to edit the files on your box if you mean github then you need to fork my branch then create a pull request for me to make the changes.

I think it will be best to wait for an update to the plugin because I think my changes get overwritten with openvix software updates.

Sky Zee TV 885 needs to be swapped with Virgin Zee TV HD 809

Sky Colors 884 needs to be swapped with Sky Colors HD 707

Not sure how you implement this but currently ABM has placed Zee TV SD (885) in the Sky Zee TV HD slot (709) due to the channel swap. So 709 needs to be replaced by Virgin Zee TV HD 809 in the bouquet.

The colors channel the HD variant in Sky is missing from the sky bouquet entirely but is visible on the all channels scan list so not sure if this is a problem with ABM or not.

Hope this all makes sense!

Thanks I'll take a look tonight. If you make changes to the custommix your self you just need to goto ABM CustomMix Importer and change auto fetch to no but then you won't receive future updates.

Hello mate, thanks for the custommix, it makes day to day use of the box a lot simpler.
I noticed that you have the satellite Boxnation on your list, but this doesn't clear anymore. The cable SD Boxnation however does clear. Any chance of switching them?

A few of the box office channels not on the list. E.g. Bt Events, Bt box office and Itv box office. I am using the virgin into sky settings.

Can this be updated?

Is the channel called channel s?

Is this it?
Code:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_S
there doesn't seem to be a version on virgin uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back