Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this prob when first tried installing but everything sorted after a while when I removed plugin,just tried it again and same thing, after install from plugins,and box reboot I lose all pay channels and get this message.
autobouquets maker
Timed out tuning freeview (uk) on tuner b
please check following
the tuner is correctly configured
you can receive specified frequency.
so removed plugin and after a while everything back to normal.
I tried the plugin as missing some channel info in epg.

My CustomMix files shouldn't affect freeview uk scanning. Have you got Sky uk, virgin UK and terrestrial UK connected?

my providers are vm cable,sky uk,freesat,freeview.
just seems strange that twice have tried and same thing, cannot reboot at mo to see if happens again,mrs watching a movie and I would die very slowly and painfully if I interrupted that.

Hi mate, would you be able to remove the channel ‘zing’ from internation section also there are two ‘star gold hd’ and ‘sony max hd’ channels and only one of each works can you remove the ones not working and update the channels numbers also new channel needs to be added ‘mtv beats’ into international and mtv live hd need tonbe replaced with the non hd and anyway u can add zoomoo hd into kids section thankk you or anyway i can update all the channels for everyone instead of just me because i would love future updates :)

Hi mate, would you be able to remove the channel ‘zing’ from internation section also there are two ‘star gold hd’ and ‘sony max hd’ channels and only one of each works can you remove the ones not working and update the channels numbers also new channel needs to be added ‘mtv beats’ into international and mtv live hd need tonbe replaced with the non hd and anyway u can add zoomoo hd into kids section thankk you or anyway i can update all the channels for everyone instead of just me because i would love future updates :)

Ok updated in ABM CustoMix Importer fetch file then rescan ABM or wait till next ABM scan if Auto Fetch is enabled.

In future can you try and give me the Sky Uk channel Numbers and if possible Cable UK numbers it makes it easier to find the channels.

For MTV Live HD I dont think there is an SD version on VM and I dont think Sky have MTV Live SD.

If you want to update your self you can FTP \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom and edit the numbers or add to suite. If you want to update for all best way is to make a pull request in my github branch davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files

Edit just noticed zoomoo HD isnt adding to 648, ill have to look into it when I get chance

Last edited:
Ok updated in ABM CustoMix Importer fetch file then rescan ABM or wait till next ABM scan if Auto Fetch is enabled.

In future can you try and give me the Sky Uk channel Numbers and if possible Cable UK numbers it makes it easier to find the channels.

For MTV Live HD I dont think there is an SD version on VM and I dont think Sky have MTV Live SD.

If you want to update your self you can FTP \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom and edit the numbers or add to suite. If you want to update for all best way is to make a pull request in my github branch davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files

Edit just noticed zoomoo HD isnt adding to 648, ill have to look into it when I get chance
Perfect mate, also there are two ‘TLC HD’ the 215 needs to get removed on the plus 1 section also can you add ‘Love Nature HD’ and sd only on virgin as 293 and 294 (not on sky) and ‘Zee Cinema HD’ moved from 711 to 707 and add ‘MATV’ to 711 and also ‘92 News’ to 743 thanks a bunch everything should be upto date :)

Last edited:
Good afternoon, another update ‘CNBC HD’ and ‘CGTN HD’ needs to be replaced with the sd channels at the moment they are on 890 and 891 and should b on the news section as 505 and 509 thank you

876 ‘BBC Scotland HD’ shouldnt be on the secondary channel and b replaced with sd and moved to 457 correct place thank you

Last edited:
Good afternoon, another update ‘CNBC HD’ and ‘CGTN HD’ needs to be replaced with the sd channels at the moment they are on 890 and 891 and should b on the news section as 505 and 509 thank you
Do you have sky UK channel swap to yes? And are you using sky uk your area hd not SD or custom?

Edit mines the same I'll look at ABM adding it to update providers file as I shouldn't be touching Sky UK channels just adding virgin UK channels.

876 ‘BBC Scotland HD’ shouldnt be on the secondary channel and b replaced with sd and moved to 457 correct place thank you

I'm confused as to why BBC Scotland is in sports it's the same for a few international channels in the sports bouquet, sky tv guide is the same I'm not sure why they've placed them there.

@Abu Baniaz

Last edited:
These channels have been added to autobouquetsmaker provider file. If you update config/provider files and rescan ABM it should swap SD for HD. I didn't add BBC Scotland as that may change position.

These channels have been added to autobouquetsmaker provider file. If you update config/provider files and rescan ABM it should swap SD for HD. I didn't add BBC Scotland as that may change position.
Hi mate sorry to b a bugger but the other channels need updating the ones i and Abu have mentioned cheers

Sorry what channels are you referring to? These are the news swap HD channels for Autobouquetsmaker update providers Add some HD swaps to news bouquet (#114) · oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker@8c98b88

Abu tweaked some more here [Sky 28.2] Tweak swaps · oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker@4093746

For cable HD replacements I did a few swaps here [sat_282_sky_uk] Update international · davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files@02ffb74 and here [sat_282_sky_uk] Shuffle some channels · davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files@1370000

Apart from the odd channels in the sports bouquet I can't do anything about them.

Sorry what channels are you referring to? These are the news swap HD channels for Autobouquetsmaker update providers Add some HD swaps to news bouquet (#114) · oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker@8c98b88

Abu tweaked some more here [Sky 28.2] Tweak swaps · oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker@4093746

For cable HD replacements I did a few swaps here [sat_282_sky_uk] Update international · davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files@02ffb74 and here [sat_282_sky_uk] Shuffle some channels · davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files@1370000

Apart from the odd channels in the sports bouquet I can't do anything about them.
Hi mate, food network needs to get removed from 215, zoomoo hd added to 649, bbc hd scotland swapped with the sd 876 to 457, zee cinema hd moved from 711 to 707 and add ’matv’ to 711, add ‘foodxp’ to 712, rok+1 not adding and also can u add love nature hd and sd as it is not on sky only virgin thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back