Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
rishtey is fine and I can't change it due to a few users having issues scrambling it.

&tv hd doesn't seem to be working properly same with a few of the other channels that changed recently they seem to have followed the same as the other Sky HD channels ie Sky1HD that won't work without official card snd receiver. I'll see if I can find a &tv hd cable version and swap it if there isn't a cable version I'll swap it with Sky sd version

Edit ive been told &tv hd should be fine ill have to have a look when I get chance

Last edited:
Hi Dsayers

you aware of any problems with VM C/S - I'm pretty sure it's a provider issue but wondering if anyone using this image having the same problems?

Hi Dsayers

you aware of any problems with VM C/S - I'm pretty sure it's a provider issue but wondering if anyone using this image having the same problems?
This isn't an image just a plugin to swap sky and vm channels. Any issue with clearing channels you have will still be the same

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi dsayers2014,

Please can you update the asian channels which have gone off from sky.

780: B4U Movies
781: B4U Music
782: Sony TV
783: Star Bharat
784: Star Plus
786: Colours
788: Zee TV

Thanks,

Hi dsayers2014,

Please can you update the asian channels which have gone off from sky.

780: B4U Movies
781: B4U Music
782: Sony TV
783: Star Bharat
784: Star Plus
786: Colours
788: Zee TV

Thanks,
All working fine. They have changed from FTA to encrypted but we still can view them on card sharing

Thanks for that, last question then ill go away honest is it possible to have your mixed bouquet, and the full sat available at same time, I know that only the first one will get the correct channel numbers but that is not an issue.

Might seem odd, but im the guy the locals come to if their PC wont boot, phone won't work... Or Virgin Atlantic disappears lol :) No matter how idiot proof I make something... One of em will prove to be a bigger idiot

This is how I did it, first go to Dsayers custommix plugin & delete file then navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers with your FTP program & copy the file “sat_282_sky_uk.xml” to your PC. Then rename it I renamed mine to “sat_282_sky_full.xml” then edit the file using notepad++ or similar & change the name on line 2 I used “Sky Full” then copy back to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers. Next go back to Dsayers custommix & fetch file now when you run Autobouquetsmaker you should have an extra sky or whatever you named it to in the providers.

hi
I reflashed my zgemma using wooshbuild.
In the downloads plugin menu, i downloaded dsayers custom mix...
However when I restart the box and go service searching, it is not there, however it is still an installed plugin (when i go to remove plugin list, dsayers is mentioned there to be removed)

Any ideas?

hi
I reflashed my zgemma using wooshbuild.
In the downloads plugin menu, i downloaded dsayers custom mix...
However when I restart the box and go service searching, it is not there, however it is still an installed plugin (when i go to remove plugin list, dsayers is mentioned there to be removed)

Any ideas?

Uninstall and reboot box. The plugin now should be called ABM CustomMix Importer available to download from systemplugins. Im not sure if you need to be using a later image release.

unfortunately everytime i click the plugin it crashes...
using the latest 6.0 Wooshbuild (as per their site)

Think i may have to move across to the grogbuild

also its causing me problems with mgcamd plugin... it "cannot" find it when downloading the plugin, anyways thats a separate issue

unforutunately it does work properly on the grogbuild. I fetch the file, delete ABM and scan.
If i go to vm channel it does not go there at all, and remains on the same channnel that I am currently viewing.

Goes on fta channels within the bouquet just fine, but seemed to have blanked out the vermin channels within the same bouquet (p.s. server working fine, as it works when in the sectioned bouqet)

any suggestions?

unforutunately it does work properly on the grogbuild. I fetch the file, delete ABM and scan.
If i go to vm channel it does not go there at all, and remains on the same channnel that I am currently viewing.

Goes on fta channels within the bouquet just fine, but seemed to have blanked out the vermin channels within the same bouquet (p.s. server working fine, as it works when in the sectioned bouqet)

any suggestions?

Im not sure what you mean, if you goto entertainment bouquet for Sky UK do you have Sky1HD cable on 106?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back