Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick jr still wasn't working.
I added:

<insert target="715" source="615" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Nick Jr -->

Working now.

Also the sky prem+1 is wrong.
Should be 302 / 402 not 301 / 401.

All good now ☺

Nick jr still wasn't working.
I added:

<insert target="715" source="615" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Nick Jr -->

Working now.

Also the sky prem+1 is wrong.
Should be 302 / 402 not 301 / 401.

All good now [emoji5]

Why swap nick jr with cable the alternative sat channel is working. Sorry about sky premiere +1 ive corrected thst press yellow to fetch file in dsayers custommix and go to abm configure and check include not indexed channels is yes then rescan abm

I swapped it cos A. The alternative sat number wouldn't show (non-indexed on) and B. It's gonna need swapping again to cable the next time sky block some more anyway.

If I find anything else I'll let you know.
Thank you again ☺

Save a copy of your file then press yellow in the Custommix importer after running abm press the tv button this refreshes the channel list then check if it shows.

If it doesn't you'll need to turn autofectch to no so it doesn't re download my custommix on abm scheduled scan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

With this work with ROI Virmin?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
No sorry uk virmin only I did try looking at doing one for roi but was getting mixed feedback for channel numbers plus abm for vm roi still isn't completed

No sorry uk virmin only I did try looking at doing one for roi but was getting mixed feedback for channel numbers plus abm for vm roi still isn't completed

No worries, thanks for your reply

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi does the CustomMix plugin work on VU+ Uno4K Vix image and can you mix Sat and IPTV instead of cable.

Hi does the CustomMix plugin work on VU+ Uno4K Vix image and can you mix Sat and IPTV instead of cable.
It only works with mixing sat and cable so if you have a tuner of each then yes but it won't mix cable and iptv

Pity the loss of Sat channels is seeing a big switch to IPTV It is easy to import a set of bouquet lists with the channels and epg (you get the default list Entertainment Movies Sport etc.) then it is duplicated for IPTV. I have moved channels manually but every time the IPTV epg update run's it resets to the channels original folders, I thought I had found the solution with your plugin.
Thanks' again

im lost guys sorry for the post here do I need vm line or what this for im not very good at this so any help be welcome,

I've probably got a setting wrong somewhere, I seem to have a lot more bouquets categories is this normal or do i need to change a setting somewhere? I just want to have the least amount of bouquets possible i seem to have 2 or 3 entertainment bouquets & 2 of each of everything else.

This is my list of bouquets
JdnS4sV.jpg

7GR1pQ5.jpg

NM0hPke.jpg

xNm88wn.jpg

My ABM settings
uHLP1Sy.jpg

0M1p3zK.jpg

Ci98YNw.jpg

EW16tJr.jpg

I319PyO.jpg

Virgin uk you only need generate main bouquet yes (thats if you pull epg data from vm preview channel) change all others to no

Virgin uk you only need generate main bouquet yes (thats if you pull epg data from vm preview channel) change all others to no

I just noticed you missed H2 HD, as it is not on channel 531.
I am guessing it's because Sly never had H2 in HD, but on cable you do.

Could you add import of H2 HD from cable ch 274 to satellite ch 531.
Thanks.:)

Hi H2 HD is on 511

Edit I made an error on that swap and I have now corrected it H2 HD is now on 531 thanks.

Either download via dsayers custommix yellow to fetch file or wait for it to update on next ABM schedule scan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back