Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi H2 HD is on 511

Edit I made an error on that swap and I have now corrected it H2 HD is now on 531 thanks.

Either download via dsayers custommix yellow to fetch file or wait for it to update on next ABM schedule scan
Sky Sports Interactive swap is off by one in the file.

<insert target="1010" source="1002" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 1 -->
<insert target="1011" source="1003" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 2 -->
<insert target="1012" source="1004" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 3 -->
<insert target="1013" source="1005" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 4 -->
<insert target="1014" source="1006" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 5 -->
<insert target="1015" source="1007" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 6 -->
<insert target="1016" source="1008" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 7 -->
<insert target="1017" source="1009" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 8 -->
<insert target="1018" source="1010" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 9 -->

This puts Prime Events at the first slot and Virgin Events 9 is then missed out

Should be

<insert target="1011" source="1003" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 1 -->
<insert target="1012" source="1004" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 2 -->
<insert target="1013" source="1005" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 3 -->
<insert target="1014" source="1006" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 4 -->
<insert target="1015" source="1007" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 5 -->
<insert target="1016" source="1008" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 6 -->
<insert target="1017" source="1009" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 7 -->
<insert target="1018" source="1010" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 8 -->
<insert target="1019" source="1011" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 9 -->

So basically added 1 to all the channel numbers, source and target.

Thanks for taking the time to make and then update the plugin, I just thought I'd point out the small things that stopped me from using it.
Keep up the great work!

By the way, should Sky events and Prime events be swapped around? ch 492 and 494.
Which one is the equivalent of sports box office?

Ok corrected Sports Events 1 to 9. As for Sky Events and Prime Events primarily they are on Sky Events but I have had them on both so I will leave that as it is as they are near each other anyway

Last edited:
Just replying from the other thread. I've tried to upload images of the abm provider settings, but it says my images are too large (?) If there's any other way to get it sent to you, I'll do that. Here is the screenshot of custommix as requested, as this seems to upload fine:20170703_163010-min.jpg

Type the ip address of your box in your web browser and it should bring up openwebif click screen grab right click to save image then when you're ready to take next screen shots press refresh on screenhot page then try to upload those images.

Also double check settings are same as posted in post 1

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looking at those screen shots it looks correct you could tr Virgin generate main bouquet yes and see if that makes a difference

Press start scan you need to run abm scan every time you make changes, you have tried a scan in ABM after changing settings havent you?

Hi mate dsayers2014, just to quick question, there is ITV TEES HD on my channel list which clears fine from satellite, but there isn't on VM CABLE only sd, is it possible to swap these two channels so I can have only Sat HD version of ITV at all times..especially when my dish pointing other than 28...
Thanks in advance..
Regards
G...

I'm not sure what you mean the Custommix used for this plugin uses sky line up and doesn't touch ITV channels only swaps premium HD channels and a few of the channels that have gone dark with cable

I'm not sure what you mean the Custommix used for this plugin uses sky line up and doesn't touch ITV channels only swaps premium HD channels and a few of the channels that have gone dark with cable

OK mate, Thanks for your response anyway..

Yes it should be already sorted go in Dsayers Custommix yellow to fetch file then rescan abm.

I had a similar problem, 403 was showing as 4sevenhd & had the epg for that channel. I have done as suggested now its showing the correct channel name but the epg is still 4sevenhd. I deleted the epg file & re-scanned still the same.
XdXhUAk.jpg

I had a similar problem, 403 was showing as 4sevenhd & had the epg for that channel. I have done as suggested now its showing the correct channel name but the epg is still 4sevenhd. I deleted the epg file & re-scanned still the same.
XdXhUAk.jpg

Working OK here what do you use for virgin epg data maybe re-scan epg im using epg refresh

Sky Sports Football.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back