Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if its this or abm, reflashed box with atv 6.3 and grogbuild,but now have gaps in epg, numbers there but no channels,so obv i have set something up wrong even tho followed your tut.any help appreciated just that epg looks a mess,espesh sports bouquet.

so i have 2 boxes flashed with Dsayers image they both had sky sports 1 working fine with all the rest of the sports channels gone but had a problem with 1 box which i done a re flash of the same image now iam not getting sky sports 1 but instead iam getting sky sports 3 with all the rest gone which means i have 1 box with only sky sports 1 working and this new flashed box with only sky sports 3 working which i dont understand why cant it clear both channels on both boxes.

This thread is for CustomMix files post I'm my backup thread for backup issues. Only Sky sports Football, news and Sky sports Mix working. I don't think any are called sky sports 1, 2, 3 etc

@dsayers2014 will you be updating custommix so that Sky News HD is swapped out correctly. The HD version is now on 602 and not 603, so the current version of customix means we end up with two SD versions of Sky News. I’m running a local modified version of customix to correct the issue, but would rather reinstate IP the auto update.

@dsayers2014 will you be updating custommix so that Sky News HD is swapped out correctly. The HD version is now on 602 and not 603, so the current version of customix means we end up with two SD versions of Sky News. I’m running a local modified version of customix to correct the issue, but would rather reinstate IP the auto update.
Sorry I haven't had time to update CustomMix files lately and there's a few changes needs sorting.

If you want you can create a pull request on github davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files

Or upload it here and I'll upload it over the weekend.

Edit updated Sky news fetch file and rescan ABM.

Last edited:
List of channels needed adding; (entertainment bouquet)
Comedy central hd
E! Hd
Mtv hd
Sky comedy hd
Sky drama hd
Tlc hd

channels needed to get removed;
4 seven sd (entertainment bouquet)
Zoomoo hd (kids bouquet)

thank you

Comedy central hd
E! Hd
Mtv hd
Sky comedy hd
Sky drama hd
Tlc hd

Zoomoo hd (kids bouquet)

thank you
I'll check them when I get time. Sky comedy isn't that a movie channel?

4 seven sd was added towards the bottom of entertainment because sky didn't have an hd version at the time of adding the hd version to CustomMix so I needed to add SD to an empty slot for recording.

Zoomoo HD is an exclusive virgin channel not available on sat. Virgin has this in the kids bouquet so I added this to the bottom of sky uk kids bouquet.

Last edited:
I'll check them when I get time. Sky comedy isn't that a movie channel?

4 seven sd was added towards the bottom of entertainment because sky didn't have an hd version at the time of adding the hd version to CustomMix so I needed to add SD to an empty slot for recording.

Zoomoo HD is an exclusive virgin channel not available on sat. Virgin has this in the kids bouquet so I added this to the bottom of sky uk kids bouquet.
Okay mate and sky comedy hd and sky drama hd are new channels but dont think they are on sky epg yet but will be added this month or feb but are available via cable and zoomoo hd has been removed from cable as didnt get much views

Okay mate and sky comedy hd and sky drama hd are new channels but dont think they are on sky epg yet but will be added this month or feb but are available via cable and zoomoo hd has been removed from cable as didnt get much views
Sorry yes sky comedy hd and sky drama hd are movie channels i got mixed up with the new channels coming this jan -feb

Comedy central hd
E! Hd
Mtv hd
Sky comedy hd
Sky drama hd
Tlc hd

Zoomoo hd (kids bouquet)

thank you

Sky Comedy HD replaced Universal HD I cant find any ifnfo for Drama HD but I will keep an eye out for it others have been corrected plus added LaLinga TV to sports.

Fetch file then rescan ABM

Sky Comedy HD replaced Universal HD I cant find any ifnfo for Drama HD but I will keep an eye out for it others have been corrected plus added LaLinga TV to sports.

Fetch file then rescan ABM
Perfect and it was sky comedy hd and sky crime hd not sky drama hd, they have been added to the new bouquet list also new channels coming in spring (april) sky documentaries hd and sky nature hd thank you

Hi mate, more updates;

1) crime investigation hd added to 156. +1 needs to get added to 256 and sd to 835

2) love nature hd needs to move due to crime investigation hd but isn’t available on sky yet (ent bouquet) can be added to 188-190 or 194

3) paramount hd needs to get added to 150 and sd transfered to secondary

4) vice sd needs to get added to 183 (ent bouquet)

5) la liga tv hd needs to get added 435 and sd transfered

6) nick jr hd needs to get removed and replaced with nick jr sd 615

7) sky sports news hd needs to get removed from secondary channels 863

8) 4seven sd removed frm ent bouquet (190) and transfered to secondary bouquet

9) sky two moved from 170 to 168

10) together added to 170

11) universal channel removed 213

12)sky crime +221

13)movies 24 added to 325

14)movies 24+ added to 326

15) bt sport 1, 2,3 and bt sport/espn removed from 472,473,474 and 475

16) gold added to 810

17) sky comedy sd 813

18) syfy added to 814

19) sky arts added to 820

The secnodary bouquet needs major update so please check them out, thank you . All the other channels should be fully upto date now and have checked and gone through the all :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back