Ok managed to get it sorted
The HDD was somehow corrupted in areas and after some research managed to get it sorted through PUTTY with these commands one at a time

init 4
umount -a
e2fsck -f -C 0 -v /dev/sda1

These commands allowed me to do a disc check and repair without re -initializing the drive and thus wiping it

After those commands forced a disc check and repair, I ran the below command and the picons are now there including the ITV ones. (Tried the SNP picon updator in E2 tools and that worked as well)

wget -O SNP_Picon_Updater.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/d...aster/SNP_Picons/Dsayers_SNP_Picon_Updater.sh && chmod +x SNP_Picon_Updater.sh && ./SNP_Picon_Updater.sh

Worthwhile keeping this post at least if you end up cleaning up the thread

Sorry me again. As the sky cinema channels get changed we now have harry potter HD. May i ask how to make picons as then can just add them myself if things get added

Sorry me again. As the sky cinema channels get changed we now have harry potter HD. May i ask how to make picons as then can just add them myself if things get added
Menu, plugins green to download plugins choose extensions and install e2piconizer and reboot box.

Once box has rebooted menu, plugins, e2piconizer

Picon source Sky UK/IE or Virgin UK/IE either is fine as sky picons have the same name but sky uk is probably best

Set the rest of the settings the same as here

1_0_19_52D0_814_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20200409192659.jpg

Press green for ok this will download a picon list. You can leave all ticked or press blue to untick all and find the channel name and press ok to assign the picon. Green to continue.

This will build picons once completed reboot box and you should have updated picons

Any1 got any pics of the picons this e2piconizer creates? Does it auto update when nee channels appear? Or do you just have to run it again?
My current set is picons saved on usb. And have to manually keep updating via ftp to box. Dsayer have you got a like picon updater plugin? Sorry what i mean is the link on page 1 still valid as from 2017? Is there a different thread or link?

Last edited:
hi guys im in need of a bit of help please i m missing picons on some channels after the new sly channels changed and before an odd +1 wouldnt show up to ive tried kiddac c epiconizer but no joy any help much appreciated or even a new list of picons please

Back