Dual sat box with internal hdd

Noste500

Can you guys recommend a box with dual sat receiver and built in hdd.
I've got a LX2 and realy like it , but looking to add to my system with another box in another room .
Would be a bit neater if the hdd was built in ..
Cheers

vu solo2 ,it seems tms are having a few issues which tm have to fix,dont do button pressing too quickly lol

I would not spend a fortune on a second box as their is no need if you have a dual tuner. I just bought one of those cheap mx boxes and use the vu+ player via kodi. best to use a home plug on the mx box. Then just add showbox and Spotify you will have a great little system.

The lx2 will be put in bedroom and new box in lounge . Looking to get rid of my sly subscription . It would be nice to have a built in hdd in the main box . I already have a tv stick in Lounge for kodi . But if I can get kodi running on my sat box that would be neater ;-)
Are showbox and spotify for kodi ?
Cheers

why don you put the lx2 in your bedroom and the mx2 in your front room add a 64 gig mini sd the total would be £75.00 just add Kodi, showbox and Spotify to the mx2. you just set up vu+ player up within kodi and it works fine.

Is it possible to get Kodi running on a LX2, I already have a Acer Revo running Openelec, going to upgrade to Kodi soon once I've got my Nas up and running again after a failing drive.

Would be neat if I could run Kodi through my sat box tho.

Back