Cable Dublacate Picons?

Gentlemen

Hi guys, just quick question that is it possible to dublacate the picons for same channels on İptv and VM cable channels...it seems that I can only get picons on VM channels or İptv channels but not on both.
Thanks in advance
G....

Unfortunately when you install one set of picons it overwrites the existing set.

Try installing the cable picons, then copy them to another folder - ie tmp_picons. now install the IPTV picons. Now copy the contents of the tmp_picons into the picons folder. so the picons folder should now contain both sets. I've not tried it myself but dont see why that wouldn't work

Unfortunately when you install one set of picons it overwrites the existing set.

Try installing the cable picons, then copy them to another folder - ie tmp_picons. now install the IPTV picons. Now copy the contents of the tmp_picons into the picons folder. so the picons folder should now contain both sets. I've not tried it myself but dont see why that wouldn't work
Hi grog, thanks for your response mate, I have already tried your suggestion with no luck, but I ve noticed that my duplicated folders and files was in media/hdd drive, so wouldn't matter what I have done it wouldn’t work, then I’ve copied all my Picons to the drive to usr/share/enigma2/picon folder...
BINGO All channels have got picons now..
Thank you for your help, much appreciated..
Regards
G...

Back