Dublin City at night

anto1969

Super Moderator
Staff member
TK Supporter
A few Pics I took from around our fair city 'Dublin',

I'm no photographer (as you will be able to tell from pics lol) but enjoy :)

i1mm0x.jpg

Conference centre & Samuel Beckett Bridge

29m52t5.jpg

Alongside river liffey

2iabsm1.jpg

The Aviva Stadium

2hobxbk.jpg

Grand Canal dock

33vot51.jpg

Samuel Beckett Bridge

c22h.jpg

f172t.jpg

The Old Bolands flour mill

ffb6lg.jpg

What sort of camera are you using?
These are some very nice photo's young lady, well composed and nice contrast of colours.

Thanks all :)

What sort of camera are you using?

Wheelo I am using the pentax K-r Digital SLR camera, came with 2 lenses 18-55 mm and 55-200 mm, so mess around with both, I am still learning and theres lots to learn lol

I read up on one feature and then I forget when I come to use camera or try it out :whacko: ah well :)

71-147-large.jpg

Anto, it never stops once you get a DSLR camera, every photo brings it's own little problems, messing with f-stops, apertures, shutter speeds etc. and there is always another gadget to buy, a new lens, a new tripod, flash, etc. but the results are always worth it.
I hope you get many years fun from your camera(I am presuming maybe Santa brought it for you)
there are little tripods for sale in the pound shops (€2), they are a handy little gadget to have for night photos, or for timed photos.

Mini_tripod.jpg

lol santa brought it xmas 2010 and I'm still only getting use to it lol

must look out for one of those little gadgets, thanks wheelo. anymore tips you know where to send them (y)

Not quite that expensive mate, in City centre club areas about €5 (£4), outer areas, much cheaper

Back